Wine and Bow Shooting

Magnus and Alec were in Magnus' apartment. They drank an entire bottle of wine; Magnus drank significantly more than Alec. 

"Teach me how to shoot your bow," Magnus suddenly suggested. 

Alec looked a little uneasy, "Mags, I don't know. You could hurt yourself." 

"It'll be fine," Magnus said excitedly. He picked up Alec's bow and quiver and used his magic to make a target appear in the room. 

Alec sighed, "Fine. Here, stand here." 

Magnus moved to stand in front of Alec. Alec assisted him in placing the arrow on the bow string. Magnus shot the bow, and missed the target. 

"Focus, Magnus," Alec said softly. He put his hand on Magnus' elbow to help him aim better. 

"I am focusing, Alexander," Magnus said back. He looked at Alec. His face was slightly flushed and he had a drunken smile on his face. Alec took his other hand and pressed it against Magnus' abdomen to make his back straight. Magnus stiffened slightly when his body pressed against Alec's. 

"Now, let it go," Alec whispered. Magnus released the bow string, letting the arrow fly. It landed directly in the middle of the target. "Bullseye!" Alec shouted excitedly. Magnus turned around to face Alec and kissed him on the lips. The bow and quiver clattered to the ground as Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec. Alec could taste wine on Magnus' lips. 

"You are the best boyfriend I've ever had, Alexander," Magnus said when he broke the kiss. 

Alec scoffed, "You're drunk, Magnus." He couldn't possibly think that Alec was the best out of 17 thousand partners. 

"Yes, I am a little drunk, Alexander, but tomorrow I will be sober, and I will still think that you are the best boyfriend I've ever had."

"We'll see about that."

"Don't be like that. You're a great person, and you are amazing at your job..." Magnus began to list everything he liked about Alec. Alec rolled his eyes and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I get it. You love me," Alec said after a few minutes of kissing.

"I do love you, and I always will."