Dreaming of You

I know that I was supposed to do a part two of "Moving In?" today, but I couldn't get a storyline to work, so I let it go until next week. This week, I did this short, but cute one. Enjoy!

"Where's Alec?" Magnus asked Jace when he arrived at the institute. 

"I think he's in his room," Jace replied. 

Magnus thanked Jace and headed to Alec's room. He was about to knock when he heard a noise from inside. Magnus couldn't help but listen. 

"Stop it! Jace will tease me forever if you leave a mark." Magnus recognized Alec's voice and giggle. Is someone in there with him? Magnus thought. He knocked softly on the door. There was no answer. Since he knew Alec was there, Magnus opened the door and walked in. What he saw surprised Magnus. Alec was all alone in his room, sound asleep in his bed, a smile on his face. 

"Magnus! Someone will hear us," Alec's words came out slurred in his sleep. Aw, he's dreaming about us, Magnus thought with a  growing smile on his face.

"Alexander, darling," Magnus said softly, rubbing Alec's side. The shadowhunter was slowly pulled out of his sleep. 

"Magnus?" he asked through squinted eyes. 

"Yes, it's me, sweet pea." 

Alec cringed at the nickname, making Magnus giggle. "How long have you been there?" Alec asked as he sat up and stretched. 

"Oh, only a few minutes. Did you sleep well? Any good dreams?" Magnus asked casually. 

Alec blushed slightly, "Nothing I can remember." 

Magnus winked, "Did you know you talk in your sleep?" 

Alec blushed deeper, "Do I?"

"Yes, do you, and it sounded like you were having a pretty good dream about us."

Alec laughed awkwardly, "Yeah..." 

Magnus gave Alec a mischievous smile. He walked over to the door to shut and lock it. Then he sat down, close to Alec, on the bed. 

"You know, we could make your dreams come true," Magnus whispered before kissing Alec. 

Alec made a face, "That was terribly cheesy."

Magnus rolled his eyes, "I know, but I couldn't think of another way to say 'tell me about your dream and we can do it'."

Alec smiled and wrapped his arms around Magnus. He pulled the warlock toward him until their lips met.