Get Out

~Adam's POV~

I can't believe Hannah would disobey me like that. I had specifically told her not to go outside, and she hadn't listened. I couldn't believe her.

She acted like it was okay to do whatever she wanted. I didn't want to be a strict parent, but I wasn't letting her off the hook quite yet.

There was a knock on my bedroom door. I could only guess who it was.

"Hello? Dad?" Hannah whimpered.

"Come in," I said, sitting up on the bed.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen. But I don't understand why you wouldn't let me go out. It was just a few questions. That's all," Hannah explained. She sat down on the bed next to me.

I could tell she meant it, but she seemed mad. Like it was my fault she had to deal with this.

"That's not it. It's not fair. Why do you always keep me from doing things?" Hannah said, raising her voice just slightly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I genuinely wanted to know. I didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

"You were never there for me through all of this. Winta and Rene and Bethany were. And the guys. But you just sit back, watching it all happen," Hannah complained. I was shocked by her attitude.

She had never talked to me like that. Never. I had known her for a year and a half, and she had never raised her voice. She had never said anything mean to anyone. I didn't know what was going on.

"I have never sat back just watching. I was there with you the whole time," I defended myself. I was getting agitated by her. Why was she being so rude?

"As if," she said under her breath.

That was it. My last nerve.

"AS IF?! I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF YOU FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I NEVER EVEN GOT A 'THANK YOU' OR 'I LOVE YOU!' I DIDN'T HAVE TO ADOPT YOU HANNAH! YOU HAVE NEVER REALIZED HOW HARD THIS HAS BEEN ON ME!" I yelled.

Hannah stared at me in shock.

"Get out," I said quietly.

"Wha...what?" she asked.

"GET OUT!" I repeated.

I grabbed a suitcase out of my closet and threw it at Hannah.

She left my room without a word. And in seven minutes, I heard the back door slam shut.

(Author's Note: What do you think the Team will say when they find out? What do you think Adam will say? Where will Hannah go? What will happen to the Team? The only way to find out: keep reading!

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)