Where's Hannah?

~Jason's POV~

Adam and I were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast when Winta came in.

"Hey, guys, have you seen Hannah?" Winta asked.

I shook my head. Adam's face flushed, and he stared at the floor.

"Adam? Where. Is. Hannah?" I forced him to look up.

"I-I-I kicked her out. Last night," Adam muttered. Winta's eyes were wide.

"YOU WHAT?!" she screamed.

"Winta, don't!" I got up to stop her, but she was too fast.

"YOU WHAT?!" she repeated, tackling Adam to the floor. She punched him in the nose.

"MY ONLY FRIEND I HAVE EVER HAD, AND YOU KICK HER OUT?" Winta screamed.

I pulled her off of Adam.

"NO! LET GO OF ME! LET GO OF ME!" Winta screamed.

Her fury turned to sadness, and she broke down crying. She ran upstairs to her room, and I heard the door slam shut, and the click of a lock.

Adam got up off the floor.

"Jason. I- Hannah," he began. I didn't want to hear it.

I walked upstairs to my room, and dug my suitcase out of my closet. I packed up my things, and got in my car.

"Where are you going?" Adam asked.

"I've had enough," I told him.

"I'm leaving. I quit being in the Team. Look at what you've done. I'm finding Hannah if it's the last thing I do."

I walked out the front door, hopped in my car, and drove away.