She's Back!

~Winta's POV~

I was swinging back and forth for what seemed like an hour when I heard someone walk up to me.

"Go away," I told whoever it was.

"Fine. I guess you don't want me around anymore," I heard a very familiar voice say.

I looked up.

Sure enough, I was right.

It was Hannah.

~~~

~Adam's POV~

I had to find Hannah. How could I have done this to her? She was only thirteen, and she had been through too much.

I just didn't know how to get her back. Jason said she never wanted to see me anymore. How could I-

"Guys!" Jason burst through the door, gasping for breath.

"What is it?" I asked, getting up off the couch, and running to him.

"I-I looked all over for Hannah, but she's gone! I couldn't find her anywhere!" Jason exclaimed.

This wasn't good.

How could she have just disappeared like that?

"She's gone?" Rene said in shock.

"How could she have just gone missing like that?" I asked Jason.

"How did you lose her? Weren't you right behind her in the car?" I asked, a little frustrated.

Jason glared at me.

"Last time I checked, I wouldn't have to be out there looking for her if it weren't for you," he retorted.

I was taken aback for a moment. Jason never talked to anyone like that, ever. I knew it was a rough time for everyone, but still. It wasn't like him, under any circumstance.

This was bad, I knew. I knew there must be something in my power to do.

But what was it?

I had to get Hannah back, even if she never wanted to see me again.

Everyone needed her here.

I needed her.

(Author's Note: Short chapter, yay.

Aw, Adam needs Hannah! How adorable.

Little does he know Hannah is in the park with Winta.

Haha.

Baiiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)