Wandering

~Hannah's POV~

~time rewind to right after Jason got home~

I finally got away from Jason. Why couldn't he understand I didn't want to go home? Why doesn't he have sympathy after what Adam's done? Sure, I acted terrible to him, but in no way does he have a valid excuse for pushing his own daughter out to the street.

It's all about Adam. Adam feels so bad about this, Adam wants you home, Adam regrets ever doing this to you... Yeah right. If he regretted it so much, he wouldn't just be moping around at home.

He'd be looking for me himself.

~~~

I was wandering the streets once again, for a little while after Jason left. I didn't know where to go, but I for sure wasn't going to turn around and beg Adam to let me come home. I didn't want to go back. Not yet.

Cars drove by carelessly, not even stopping to question the little thirteen year old walking by herself on the busy streets of L.A.

I was surprised I hadn't run into any more news reporters since I had been out here. They could get all the info they needed, with me being out here in the open.

I just felt... Alone. I knew it was my choice to go home, but I would rather be alone than around people that hated me. The only two I missed were Rene and Winta.

I doubted they missed me, though.

All these thoughts were swirling around in my head like a tornado.

I kept strolling down the sidewalk with my luggage in my hand, effortlessly making my way through down.

I crossed the road and turned onto a side street, into a practically vacant neighborhood. I admit, I must not have realized this neighborhood swerved back around to the main road, because soon enough, more and more cars were speeding past.

There was a red light, and the white "Go" symbol flashed on for pedestrians. I began to cross the street that led downtown when...

(Author's Note: What do you think will happen? Who do you think will show up? So many questions!

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)