Chapter 20: Foreshadowing Thoughts

Severus's POV

I awoke to a gentle weight across my chest and a feeling of calm that was a rarity for me in the early hours of the morning. As my vision focused in the low light, I looked down in mild confusion at the arm across me, following the slim wrist up to find a head of slightly messy brown hair resting on my chest, a pale leg nestled gracefully between my own. I smiled as I watched Amelia's deliciously naked body shift slightly in her sleep, her breaths even and calm. I looked around the room, smiling even more at the sight of her dress, and my robes, spread out across the floor, and at the thin cotton cover that was tangled between my legs, hardly any of it on Amelia's pale skin. With a frown, I slowly shifted myself so I could reach down, and pulled the sheet up over her body. No matter how warm our excursions of the previous night had made the room then, it provided little heat in the early hours of the morning. Content that Amelia would not catch hyperthermia, I rested my hand back across her hip, and closed my eyes once more.

Amelia's POV

Blinking in the soft light of morning, I stretched out my aching muscles and hissed at the sharp stab of pain between my legs. Immediately dark eyes flashed open, resting on me in sleep-dazed concern.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice husky as his hand began to gently rub my back. I grinned in response.

"Well Severus. Lets just say I'm not going to forget last night in too much of a hurry." I replied, wincing in pain as I moved my legs once more. Severus frowned, and quickly got out of bed, walking swiftly, and delectably naked, from the room. As soon as the door was closed I sighed and shook my head. Lifting the cover away from me, I inspected the small patch of blood on his sheets, and then the same substance on my legs, being carful not to part them too much, as a low burning became apparent in the area most used the previous night. I smiled at the memory, images of his lips on mine, and various other parts my body eliciting an almost inaudible gasp, and a new kind of heat in my belly. The door opened and Severus walked in, carrying a vial and a cup of tea. I did my best to keep my eyes on his face, but couldn't help it as they came to rest on Him. Something else that held evidence of my recently lost virginity. He followed my gaze and, after putting the vial and mug on the table beside me, picked up his wand and cast a quick Scourgify over both our bodies, and the sheets. Picking up the vial once more, he sat beside me and handed it over.

"Pain Reliever." He explained quietly, eyes alight with amusement. I frowned at his pleasure as I took the Potion from him.

"Do not laugh at me Professor Snape. This is your doing. And what time is it?" I sneered, trying to stop the bubble of laughter that threatened to take hold as I drunk the God-awful tasting substance, but smiled in relief as the pain disappeared almost immediately. I watched as he merely smirked at my tone, removed the now empty vial from my hands, and lifted him self above me.

"Well, Miss Baxter, if I remember correctly you very much enjoyed 'my doing'. And it's about half past six." He smirked, leaning down to kiss me before I had chance to respond.

Immediately I relaxed against him, and relished in his mouth. This was what I enjoyed. This was heated, a purely natural display of passion. All to soon he leant away from me, and smirked at the whimper that escaped me at the loss of his lips.

"I believe you have had enough for now Miss Baxter. We must shower, I daresay Miss Weasley will wish to hang me by my toes when she is made aware of our activities last night." He smiled down at me, making no attempt to pull himself away from his position above me.

"Well then you are safe until after Christmas. I won't tell them 'till they come back." I replied, my hands resting on his neck, fiddling with the ends of his hair. He frowned at my response, before shrugging, and moving away.