(Jefferson/Reader) - Unexpected Love

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Thomas Jefferson. God, you hated him so much. Just the sound of his name makes you wanna throw up. You can't believe almost all the girls in your school are falling for him. Oh! And speaking of girls. He had a lot of girlfriends in his past relationships.

And where are they you ask? Well, they're now locked up, crying in their own room! Why? 'Cause all he did was act like he loves them, have sex and dumps them! I mean can you believe that guy!?

Anyway, back to the present. You were happily walking to school with Alex, your childhood friend. You and Alex have been friends for years and you treated each other like siblings.

Both of you may have some ups and downs, agreements and disagreements. But you still love him and he loves you.

"Hey (Y/N)! Wait up!" Alex called from behind you. You turned around and saw him running to you like a dog running to his owner. You chuckled and held your hand out to him. He gladly took it and both of you walked together to school.

"So, what class are you taking today, Lexi?" You turned to him with a smile on your face.

"Well--"

Before he could answer your question, a Matte Black ran into a puddle near both of you, soaking you and Alex with mud.

You looked at yourself, then at Alex with a shocked expression.

"Oh my god! Alex, Are you okay!?" You asked. "Im fine." He said. Alex looked at the car as it stopped in front of you and Alex.

The door of the driver's seat opened. A familiar frame went out. It was a guy. He wore a black hoodie and a magenta polo shirt inside. He had dark skin and and corkscrew-like curls-- wait. Is that?

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the little bastard, orphan, son of a whore immigrant and his little, bitchy, slut."

Yup, it is. Thomas. Fucking. Jefferson. You hiss at the nicknames he called you. But it's not like you weren't used to it. He called you a bitch or a slut. Every. Single. Day.

Few days ago

You were walking to you table, holding a tray with you lunch. It was lunch time. Your lunchmates, Lafayette, Alex, Laurens and Hercules, waved at you as you were approaching them--

CRASH

"Woops!" You heard a southern accent person say. Your tray fell along with your food as you were pushed by the one and only, Thomas Jefferson.

Everyone in the cafeteria looked at you and Thomas. Some of the students started whispering to each other. Some were laughing. You turned to him, anger in your face.

"Bitch, move aside you were in my way." He simply stated crossing his arms after passing his tray to Burr who was beside him.

"Wow! I don't even get a sorry!?"

"Uh, no. Psh, why would I say sorry to a slut like you?"

That's it. You got so mad at him. You punched his jaw, just enough for him to back away. He let out a groan and looked at you in the eye. Once you made I contact with him, you started to regret doing it. You swear you saw hell in his eyes. It was in burning fury.

Before you knew it, he slapped you. You felt tears running your face. Insults and laughter were thrown at you from some students. Alex quickly rushed by your side, shushing you. You heard Laf scolding his twin as you shamefully went to your table.

End of your flashback

"What do you want, Jeffershit?" Alex hissed at him. Thomas let out a chuckle, smirking at Alex.

"Oh, nothing. Just want to see how you two have been doing," he said pausing a bit before looking at you.

"after last times events.." He chuckled while caressing the spot where he slapped. You blushed a bit at the way he caressed it.

"Anyway! I'll leave you two here for now." He said walking back to his car.

"Dont wanna be late for school."

Shit. School.

You nearly forgot about school. What were you gonna explain to Mr.Washington.

~>~>~~>~>~