(Daveed/Reader) - Pregnant

Btw, idk if I'm gonna continue the 2nd oneshot which is the 'Unexpected Love'. I just feel like I don't wanna continue it. I ran out of ideas and stuff.

Warning: pregnancy, an ultimately happy Daveed.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Positive.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit!

How am I gonna tell this to him!?

You thought to yourself, staring at the pregnancy test on your hand. Your fiancèe---Daveed----was at the Richard Rogers doing his job, performing and stuff.

Your chest felt heavy as you kept thinking.

Is he gonna get mad!?

Maybe he's gonna flip and cancel the wedding..

Tears started forming as you sobbed quietly in your bathroom.

You walked outside and grabbed your phone, plopping down on the bed. It smelled so good. Just like..

Oh..shit

Your phone was ringing. Your eyes widened as the name stayed at your phone screen.

Diggy Boi...

Your breath hitched. You canceled the call and cried to your pillow. It was hard accepting the fact that you're carrying a baby.

You didn't know what to do.

Time skip-

After a few minutes of deciding whether to tell Lin or not, you finally gave in and called him.

"Hello, hello, hello! This is Lin Miranda,"

"Hey, Lin.."

"(Y/n)! You sound...tired and depressed,"

"That's why I called you,"

You heard him sigh from the other phone and a couple of shuffling with a sound of a kid's voice. Must be Sebastian. You smiled at the thought of Sebastian and Lin.

"Sorry (Y/n), Sebastian showed me his drawing and it was hella cute,"

You smiled. Sebastian was always good at drawing not to mention, musically talented. Maybe having kids wasn't so bad after all. But then again, Daveed might not approve.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

"Oh right, uhm.." You were starting to get nervous.

"Lin, I'm pregnant,"

There was silence for a minute. You immediately regretted the decision of telling him.

"OH MY GOD, (Y/N)!!"

"Haha, yeah..." Your eyes widened at his sudden burst.

"Well aren't you happy!? You and Diggs are gonna be parents! I'm gonna be a Tio!!"

"That's the problem! I don't know if Daveed will accept this. I mean he's so busy and I just think he doesn't have time for our kid..."

Lin heard your sobs and sighed.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). Just tell him when he gets back then let's see what he'll say. If it's a no then I'm going to rip those precious curls off his head and kill him."

"Wow, Lin go easy and Thanks.." You laughed slightly.

"Anyway, gotta go. V's calling me,"

"Bye, tell her I said 'hi'!"

You ended the call and slowly got up to check on yourself in the mirror. You looked bad. It was a few days after the two of you well...You know and you've been feeling sick.

You went out of your room and walked to the fridge checking if there was food.

There was a lot but I don't think the doctor would recommend it. Well, atleast there's two bowls of salad.

You took one and happily waited until Daveed got home.

Timeskip cuz I dun know what to put-

"What am I gonna do..?" You said to yourself. Soccer was on your lap, panting and looking around.

"What do you think, soccer?"

He just barked and nuzzled your hand. You sighed and looked at the clock. It was already 6:00 pm. He's supposed to be here by now-

"(Y/n)! I'm home!"

Oh no.

Soccer got off your lap and ran outside. "Hey buddy!"

You peaked outside and saw Daveed ruffling Soccer's fur. He looked up, seeing you stand by tbe doorway of your room. You tried to smile, "Hey babe."

He hugged you and pecked your forehead, "Hey there, baby."

Baby. Shit. You almost forgot.

He seems to notice your nervous form and asked, "Hey. Are you okay?"

You sighed and walked to your bed with Daveed, you both laid down at the same time and began to talk,

"Uhm, Daveed.."

"Yes?" He held your hand and carresed it. You leaned on his chest as he held you close to him.

You inhaled deeply and sat up straight, not even looking at him. "I'm pregnant." You sobbed quietly once you heard silence.

"..."

"Look, planned on telling you earlier when you called m--"

"HOLY FUCKING FLYING SHIT!!"

You gasped and turned to him. He stood up and clenched his curls with both hands. He was smiling. He was fucking smiling.

He walked around the room lost for words. Soccer went in and barked as if telling him to shut up. "(Y/n), you're ---- this is ---- oh my god!"

You were also lost in words and watched him carry soccer and swing him in the air. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!"

He tackled you along with Soccer, laughing like small children.

"You're not mad? You're not gonna leave me?"

"Why would I? This is a great oppurtunity!! I'm gonna wake up with my wife and kid beside me, make breakfast even though it doesn't taste that good, I'll send our kid to school!" He rambled on.

You were now sobbing at his extreme happiness. It was tears of joy.

You shushed him with a kiss on the lips. You felt him smile and kissed back. He pulled away and hugged you tightly.

"D-Daveed, I can't breathe..."

He quickly pulled away and pecked your lips.

"What about names? What'll the name be?" He asked.

You thought for a bit. "Hmm, well if it's a girl, we're gonna name her Lauren,"

He smiled at the name, "What if it's a boy?"

You smirked and booped his nose, "Daveed Jr."

"Well what a surprise. Isn't that kinda cliché?" He asked. You shooked your head, "Nope!"

He sighed and rubbed your tummy, "Papa can't wait to meet you little guy," he whispered.

You giggled and pecked his cheek. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world." Soccer barked and jumped on Daveed's lap

This wasn't so bad after all.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Alright.

I have to admit this was one of my best works in my opinion. It's so fluffy. 😻

Also, I might to a part 2...I'll think abt it.

Byeee~