(Lams) - Pick-Up lines

LMAO- this is short ;v;

Just these two cinnamons being gay.

Inspired by this oneshot I read. Can't remember what was the title.

***

Alex groggily woke up from his sleep. His boyfriend beside him, still in his slumber. "Jaaacckky,"

The Caribbean man whined, placing his hand on John's face covered with freckles. He heard a soft groan from his lover, smiling to himself that he had awaken his little turtle.

"Lexi, let me sleep."

"Nooo," Alex rolled on top of John, their lips just barely brushing against each other. "Hey John?"

"What?" He asked.

Alex snickered, "Are you a Pokémon?" John groaned. He already knew what was coming. "Why..?"

"Because I chose you."

"Get off me."

***

The squad was out for skating down the frozen lake in the park nearby. John was super nervous when it comes to skating. He didn't know anything about it.

Even Alex.

"Come on, Jacky!" Hamilton pulled Laurens over but The south Carolinian wasn't listening. Except he was going the opposite direction from the rink.

Lafayette and Hercules were already skating, bumping into Burr and Washington. "Baby, you know I can't skate!"

"So do I!" He went in front of John, spreading his arms to block him.

Alexander pushed Laurens, making him trip and fall over, his butt hitting the ice first. John yelped and winced in pain from the strong push.

"Hey Jacky, did you sit on a pile of sugar?"

"No, I sat on i-"

"Cause' you gotta a pretty sweet ass."

***

After a fun skating time with the squad (but traumatic on John's side), they decided to go to a coffee shop down the street.

Once they went inside, Alex, John and Herc went to sit down on a table by the window while Laf went to order four mugs of hot choco.

"Laurens, what's with the face?" Herc asked.

John raised an eyebrow, glancing at Herc by the corner of his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"You look mad," the buff chuckled. John didn't bother to speak but just hummed in response. Alex pouted, throwing an arm around John's shoulders.

"Is this about the skating thing?" Laurens didn't say anything but watched the snow fall outside. Alex chuckled lightly, "John, your lips look lonely,"

"Wha-"

"Would they like to meet mine?"

This made John even more upset, Hercules laughing from John's reaction. The Carolinian groaned loudly, pushing Alex off. "I hate you."

***

In the end of the day, the squad decided to spend their weekend back at their home, parting and saying their goodbyes to each other.

John grumbled in his turtle neck as Alex kept on throwing pick-up lines at him as an attempt to get his attention.

He didn't know why Alex was doing that but it sure made him annoyed.

"Hey, John if you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber~"

John sighed in defeat, turning around to face Alex who proudly wore a smirk in his face. "Alex."

"Yes, my honey-bunny?"

"You've been naughty all day." Alex's eyes widened, once John's grumpy tone changed to a deep and sexy one. "You gonna do something about it~?"

Hamilton moved closer, wrapping his arms around John's neck. "Yup." Alex was about to kiss him but John placed two fingers on Alex's lips.

"And that's no sex for a week!"

***

Blaaarggh

Finally published something. ;v;

🌌 Ginger 🌌