Yoga Boner - Smut (Thomas Jefferson x Flexible!Reader)

!!!⚠⚠⚠ READ/WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠⚠⚠!!!

IM SO SORRY I HAD TO

THIS JUST POPPED IN MY BRAIN. AFTER I LISTENED TO THIS AT LIKE, THE 100TH TIME I SAID: wHY nOT MaKE A chAPTeR! SO YEAH. FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED WELL YOU'LL SEE DAVEED IN A DIFFERENT WAY jk JK

And for those who have...you know what'll happen xD

***

"Thomas! Hey!"

Thomas groggily woke up from his nap, realizing he was still in class. Alex was nudging his head repeatedly, trying to wake him up, "Thomas, you've been sleeping for 30 minutes!"

"Wha..?" Jefferson glanced at his watch.

10:35. Shit. It was almost lunch and I haven't listened to a single thing Washington said. Thomas thought to himself. And as if it read his mind, the bell rang.

"Fuck yes!" Alex celebrated, standing up and throwing his hands in the air. Thomas sighed, running his hands through his curly, tangled locks. "Yo, Thomas? Wanna see something great?"

Alex smirked, walking outside with his buddy. Thomas cocked an eyebrow at him. Alex would always plan a prank or joke on Thomas and he'd always fall for it. "What's the prank, Hamilton? Just spit it out."

"No, no, no! This isn't a prank!" Thomas barely believed him but nodding anyway, "You see, Hercules heard something that he told John, that he told Laf, that he told me!"

Thomas was starting to get annoyed, the lack of sleep hitting him hard, "Just say it!" Alex grinned, holding Thomas' arms tightly,

"He found this so-called 'Yoga class'!!"

***

"Yoga?"

"Yoga."

The both of them walked in a  room full of girls. Even The Schuylers were there also Ms. Maria Reynolds. But what caught Thomas' attention was you, (Y/n) (L/n).

He had feelings for her ever since. The instructor was Martha Washington, George's wife. "Welcome everyone," She said in her smooth voice.

Thomas stood there jaw-dropped with a squealing Alex beside him, "This is so lit!" Alex sat in a corner with Thomas where the girls had dropped their stuffs. The room had wooden floor and both walls had mirrors that reached the ceiling to the floor.

Thomas kept his eyes on you. You wore a rose pink (or blue if you dun want pink) sports bra and gray yoga pants. "Alex, what the fuck. We shouldn't be here."

Honestly, Thomas liked it. But he was scared he might get caught having a boner throughout the session. Alex laughed, "Martha knows were here. I asked her if we could watch and she said 'yes'."

Thomas groaned, "Still though! We shouldn't be here! They'll think we're a bunch of perverts staring at girls doing yoga!" Alex nudged him and whispered, "Tell that to your boner."

Jefferson blushed, looking down at his jeans that already had a small tent fotming. "Oh shit." Alex laughed like a drink man. He was going to have fun watching Thomas struggle.

"Alright girls, let's start with the basics," Martha stood up along with the others. "First, raise both your hands and stretch them in the air like you're reaching for the stars."

All of the girls stood up following her actions. You let yourself calmed down, stretching your arms out in the air. "Next, bend your body and let your fingers touch the tip of your toes,"