Friend or Foe? (Philip Hamilton x Reader) PART 1

Future Au (idk wat you call it)

***

January 28, 2078

This was the exact same date my father died 20 years ago.

The start of the King's reign.

The start of everyone's nightmare.

This war was never meant to happen. Thanks to my Dad, we're all suffering from starvation and death!

Thanks Dad!

"Philip, come on. Training time," called Washington. Today was the day I'm gonna lead the whole group. So, I had to train properly to become a rightful leader.

I walked inside the enormous room at the center of the building. Lafayette and John was already battling each other.

I watched tentatively until the Frenchman stabbed John on the shoulder, emitting a loud scream from the freckled boy.

This wasn't normal. Usually, Lafayette would just give up and let John win. I didn't know why though. Washington clapped his hands, signaling John to switch places with me.

Soon, a medic came in and cured Laurens' wound with bandages. "And that people, is how a real soldier fights. We must show no mercy no matter what."

He looked at Lafayette and nodded his head, "Well done, Lafayette. Your skills and techniques are improving very well."

Lafayette looked at me and smirked. Smug asshole. I gritted my teeth angrily, clenching my fists. Lafayette seemed calm about this and did the same.

The sharp sound of the whistle boomed through the room as we started attacking each other. He was about to throw a punch at me but I grabbed his fist twisted his arm, breaking it with a loud 'crack!'

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Lafayette screamed and fell to the ground, wincing in pain. I smirked and slowly walked to him, a dagger at my hand.

He didn't seem to notice my frame walking to him. He just held his arm and kept on clenching his eyes.

I was about to stab him but Washington immediately blew the whistle. I stopped and looked at him, confused.

"That's enough! We'll continue our training tomorrow!" He boomed.

I groaned and held out my hand to Laf. He glared daggers at me, somehow getting up by himself and walking away to the Nurse's office. I stood there awkwardly before doing the same.

***

"You wanna pull yourself together?"

I sighed and closed the door behind me. "I just want to show you what I'm capable of,"

"And let one of our best soldiers die? You've got to be kidding me, Pip," George laughed. I cringed at the nickname he gave me.

"Dont call me that,"

He chuckled and took a sip of his coffee. "Just like your father," Before I could talk to him, Lafayette entered the room without a knock.

Washington greeted him as Laf sat down on one of the chairs. I sighed and continued, "What about Laurens? He's injured," I took a glance at Laf and glared at him. "Pretty badly."

"That's besides the point. What I'm saying is..." He trailed off.

"What?"

He was silent for a moment. Lafayette butt-in to break the silence and the awkward tension that was slowly building.

"What he meant to say is that he does not want you to be in such a rush." He stated. I let out a fake laugh and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Well, if that's what you wanted, then you should've said so!" I practically yelled and stormed out f the room.

***

(Lafayette's POV)

Philip stormed out of the room after that small talk we had. Washington groaned and thought for a bit, "Don't you think we should tell him?" I asked.

George looked at me, shooking his head. "I don't want him to know the truth yet."

"But, he's already a grown up. I'm sure he can handle it."

He stood up and looked outside the window through the curtains. The sky was a dark black color with grey clouds creating a swirl in the sky. Green thunders would show up every once in a while. Snow would fall from the sky, sometimes a color red.

"Just, no. Keep an eye on him Laf. You and Mulligan. Especially Laurens. I don't want Philip to be like him."

He sighed. I walked over to his shelf nearby. Picture frames of Alex and him was displayed proudly. My expression changed from happy to mad once I saw a the figure next to Alex.

"I don't want him to be like Burr."

***
Ooo. Why do you think Washington didn't want "Philip to be like Burr"?

Why did Alex die?
Does Philip know the reason?
Where is the reader?

But most importantly:

What happened to Burr and his past?
Where is he now?

Find out at the next episode of: Friend or Foe? - Philip x reader!

XD
- Ginger ¤×¤