Stuck in Between - Smut (Daveed Diggs x Reader x Rafael Casal)

Oh my gawd. Kill me now.

Warning: threesomes. Rip Rafael, this'll prolly be awkward

***

"F-fuck!" You bounced rapidly, as you rode Daveed's cock. He breathed underneath you, guiding your hips with the lack of strength due to intense pleasure.

With one final hit, You and Daveed came at the same time, hitting both your peaks, panting and gasping for air. "Damn," He laughed through pants. You slowly nodded in agreement giving your boyfriend a sweet yet lazy smile.

'Knock!'

'Knock!'

'Knock!'

"Yo Diggs?!" A voice was heard from the other side of the door. You and Daveed immediately recognizing it to belong to the one and only, Rafael Casal.

You looked at Daveed with widened eyes, unaware of what to do. He just gave you the same look as if he wasn't panicking. "What are we gonna do?" You mouthed to him.

Diggs thought for a second, but before he could open his mouth to say something, the door suddenly bursted open, Rafael standing there a smile plastered on his face who probably didn't notice the situation you and Daveed were in.

"Hey, Diggs! I got some--!" His mouth immediately went silent when he saw you. Your heart beated quickly as your face heated up, covering your self up with the blankets underneath you, you nuzzled Daveed's shoulder hiding your quite obvious blush.

"U-um, m-mind if I j-join in..?"

***

The next thing you knew you were in between both men, letting their hands roam your ever so special parts. Rafael was behind you, fully undressed, giving you light licks and nips on the neck and ear, knowing how sensitive it was.

Daveed on the other hand was teasing you, brushing his fingers against your wet folds then bringing them back up. His lips pressed against your soft ones, tongues fighting to gain dominance. At last, he finally dipped his finger inside your throbbing core making you moan out.

The rapper took advantage at this and finally won the fight, sucking slightly at your tongue and roaming your mouth, claiming it. "Holy shit, Rafa, check this out,"

He breathed pulling back. Casal loomed over your shoulder and saw Daveed's fingers coated with your own juices. "Little girl already wet herself?" Rafael chuckled. You blushed, biting your lower lip, staring at Diggs' fingers.

Rafael went back to marking you from behind, grunts and quiet moans escaping your mouth. "Here, Baby girl." Daveed brought his wet fingers close to your quivering lips, telling you to suck.

You complied easily, wrapping your lips around his index and middle finger, sucking and slightly bobbing your head. Rafael wanted to get a taste himself so, he snaked his hand down to your pussy, rubbing his fingers against your clit, feeling the wetness there.

"Damn, she is wet." You moaned at the sudden rush of pleasure, unwrapping your lips and leaning onto Rafa's shoulder. "God, please! I-I need you both~"

Diggs and Casal exchanged smug looks, shifting aroumd so they could prepare the position, "Get on all fours, (Y/n)." Daveed whispered to your ear, sending cold shivers down your spine. You turned around and faced Rafa who looked down at you with lust-filled eyes.

You felt Daveed's eyes stare at your bare bottom, making your cheeks a dark red. He landed his hand on your right ass cheeck, receiving a loud squeak from you. "(Y/n), tell us what you want,"

"I-I.."

"What? I can't really hear you," Rafael teased. Your lips quivered in anticipation, struggling for those two words to escape your mouth. "Hurry up, sweetheart. Don't wanna--"

"Fuck me..! P-please, I want you to fuck me," You sighed in defeat. And that was all it took, Daveed's tip prodded at your entrance, slowly entering you, muffled moans tried to leave your mouth but it was soon muffled by Rafael's dick in your mouth.

***

I'm sorry!

After that long session, Daveed wrapped his strong arms around you, pulling the sheets over you to cover your exposed body. The last thing you saw was Rafael scrambling to get dressed then darkness.

Daveed smiled down at your sleeping frame, gently running his hands across your arm that was wrapped around his torso. "You know, we should do this again sometime," The poet laughed, tying his shoelaces.

Diggs laughed along with him, "Yeah, I guess we should."

***

OKAY. I'm rlly sorry I didn't write the main event of this whole chapter buuut there was still some smutty stuff ;3;

🌌 Ginger 🌌