I'm not her (Thomas Jefferson x Reader)

GUYS

Ok. This is supposed to be angst but, I didn't have the motivation to write angst.

So Imma give you some shitty fluff

;-;

-^-^-^-^-

You didn't believe in love. Nope. Not at all. Whenever you'd see couples get together you'd think,

'Man, that girl is so unlucky.'

Based on your experiences, all of them left you. Different types of 'em. Nerds and Jocks. Introverts and Extroverts. Yeah.

Little did you know, tonight will change your whole world.

***

"(Y/n), come ooonnn.." Peggy pulled you through the sea of people in someone else's backyard. You see, Thomas had a party while his parents were away.

"Peg, no. I can't,"

"What do you mean? You've been to other parties so, why are you chickening out?" She laughed. "This is different,"

You kept on holding her arm while the teens around you danced to the music. "Yo, yo, yo! What time is it!?" All of a sudden, John grabbed the mic and the music stopped.

You whipped your head and saw instruments laying on the ground. There were guitars, a keyboard and a drum set. You knew John's so called 'band' was gonna perform.

And you definetely knew that Thomas is a part of it. Yup, he played the drums.

James went to the keyboard while Alex went to the guitar. John went to his position as the vocalist and Thomas sat behind the drum set.

"One, two, three!" He tapped his drumsticks together and they started playing. Everyone began dancing, you lost sight of Peggy who was recently standing next to you.

Might have went to the bathroom.

You kept your eyes on Thomas, not caring if people bumped into you.

He seemed to notice this and made eye-contact with, a red hue coloring your soft cheeks.

He smirked and kept playing. Alright, let's get serious. He was quite a hottie. No wonder why he had so many girlfriends.

***

All of you went inside Thomas' large house. It started raining five minutes ago. So John decided to play a game called '7 minutes in heaven'. Angelica and Burr went first.

"Alright, alright! It's down to ten!" John yelled, everyone started counting down to one.

Once finished, Alex and James quickly opened the door to reveal a shrtless Aaron and a half-naked Angelica. She was only wearing Burr's shirt.

Everyone gasped in surprised. Angelica and Aaron always hated each other but never have you expected them to be in this situation.

The boys howled and cheered, while the girls fangirled and squealed. Peggy screamed and shaked you violently. "Oh my god!!!"

You smirked and shooked your head. "Alright! Who's next?" John asked.

"Thomas!"

"Yeah! Thomas will go!"

The southerner chucked and shoved his hand into bowl filled with rolled papers.

He grabbed one and slowly opened it,

"(Y/n) (L/n)...?"

Everyone looked at you. Peggy giggled and pointed at you, "S-She's here!!"

Your heart beated fast, Thomas was already sitting inside the closet with a smug look. He was fucking shirtless because of the rain.

She shoved you inside as they slowly closed the door, locking it. "Hey let me out!!" You sighed and scooted away from Thomas.

This was so awkward.

***

You wasted four and a half minutes not even talking to the man beside you,

"So.." He spoke. His voice deep with his thick southern accent that sent shivers down your spine.

"Yeah..?"

You felt him scoot closer. "You're really not gonna talk about something?"

You shooked your head.

"Damn, I can't hear a single sound,"

"Yeah..."

"This is different Thomas would usually end up fucking a girl in these situations..."

Voices were heard from outside. Thomas sighed and leaned back on the wood.

"I can't believe it. Once he had four girls in one day!" John gasped.

Your eyes widen and glanced at Thomas.

"Sasha for breakfast, Janet for lunch, Amie for dinner and Charlotte for Desert!" He purred. You heard Thomas chuckled.

There was silence. Pure silence-

'THUMP'

You looked at Thomas confused who purposely bumped his head. "Ah~! Damn, baby girl~" he moaned out.

People gasped from outside. "Save my reputation," he whispered. You nodded and started moaning with him.

"Oh my god! Mm~"

"That's it~ just like that,"

He brought his knuckles up to his mouth and sloppily smooched it. It created a loud sound as if two people kissing.

He mouthed to you, 'Do it'. You nodded and copied him, creating kissy sounds.

You heard everyone counting down. You and Thomas immediately went close to eachother, he hovered above you while you wrapped your hands around his neck.

You brought your faces close to eachother, the door swinging open. Everyone gasped and stared at you and Thomas.

He smirked and pulled back, standing up and walking back to his group.

You immediately ran to Peggy, your cheeks heating up at the intense closeness between you and Thomas.

"(Y/n)! What happened? Are you okay??"

You sighed, "You have no idea."

-^-^-^-