(Philip Hamilton) - Imaginary Friends

---

*Philip's POV*

Blood curdling screams echoed through my ears. Me and my friends were kidnapped by a gang. More specifically, "King" George's Gang. I ran through the hall of the abandoned school. It was already quarter to 11.

As I ran, I passed by different rooms. Blood was everywhere. The walls were black with blood splattered all over. My breathing hitched as I ran up the stairs ready to save my friends.

I ran into the cafeteria of the abandoned school. But as soon as a reached the door, the screams stopped. I slowly walked, my footsteps echoed around the hallway. I touched the cold, bloody door, opening it slowly.

Oh. My. God..

I fell to my knees as I sobbed. My friends were all brutally killed. I walked inside and stared at them. Crimson red blood everywhere, the smell making me want to throw up.

Hercules was on the floor, blood spilling out from his mouth and his torso. Lafayette was beside him, his right arm detached from his body. Peggy and Eliza were covered with a blood stained blanket on the table. They were both naked. Thomas sat on one of the chairs, tied up. He was stabbed on the chest for more than 10 times and a huge cut on his neck. John and Angelica were near the counter, a gun beside them. James sat beside on one of the tables, his eyes wide open with a rope around his neck, a few burns on his skin. The worst sight of all was my father.

I walked to him in the middle of the room. I cried even harder at the deadly sight. His mouth was stitched to a permanent smile with fresh blood still flowing down. His arms and legs were no where to be found.

"Well, well, well..." I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around and saw George III with Samuel and four men. I tried to run away but I was forcefully pulled back. One of his men dragged me to George.

"Quit squirming, kid!!!" The guy said in a harsh tone. I felt fresh tears starting to fall from my eyes. He finally let go but as soon as I got up I was punched by George in the gut.

I fell down and cried in pain. They started beating me up and throwing me across the room. "You..you monster..." I coughed.

George got a paddle and slowly walked to me. I cowered back as soon as I saw it. I slowly got up and ran towards the exit. Then it hit me. Literally. I felt something hard hit the back of my neck making me fall limp on the ground.

Laughter echoed through my head as I blacked out...

*Alex's POV*

I shot up from my deep slumber to hear sobbing beside me.I turned around and saw my nine year old son - Philip - crying in his sleep. The sight made my heart shatter into pieces.

"N-nooo...Please..Make it stop.." He sobbed. I hugged him and rubbed his back in circles. I look down at him for a moment, he was already awake, he looked like he's crying for hours.

"P-pa..?"

"Philip.."

"I-I'm so sorry...I.."

"Shh, I know..I know..Shh.." I shooshed him. He soon calmed down and hugged me tightly. I smiled, running my fingers through his curly locks.

"Dad..it keeps coming back.." He said. He's been like this for one and a half months already. Each night, he would start crying and tell me about his scary dreams.

"D-don't worry, son. I'm sure they're just dreams..." I lied. One time, he dreamt that his friend Eacker died in a car crash. Few weeks later, it happened.