Girly Acts - Smut (Leebury!)

Omg I love this ship so much! Uselesscunt-99, here's your Crossdresser Seabury!

Warnings: smut obviously. Crossdresser Samuel 0wo, HAMILSQUAD BULLIES IM SORRY, It gets pretty FLUFFY

***

Hi. My name is Samuel Seabury.

You probably know me as the gay slut of this school. No? Well, I am.

Wanna know why? Cuz, I'm a Crossdresser. I wear those short skirts, knee-high socks and flannel polo. I also wear colorful ribbons to match my outfit.

Everyday I walk pass the hallway to hear whispers, laughter, teasing and bullying. They'd call me a slut, bitch, whore. But I didn't mind. I'm used to it.

And I have to admit it myself, I am slut. I am so gay that the only straight in me is the straight up bitch I am.

During breaktime, I'd sneak up to the gym court and watch the boys warm up. I'd stare at them, their muscles flex while they stretch and warm up.

But there was one guy that caught my attention.

Charles Lee.

***

(Third Person POV)

The school bell rang, signaling the students for the start of their class. Samuel walked inside Mr. Washington's room.

He was greeted with a load of bullies and teases. Especially from one group called 'The Hamilsquad', consisting of Hamilton, Laurens, Lafayette and Mulligan.

The four walked over to Seabury's desk, looming over the small man. Honestly, he didn't mind if these four would mess with him. He'd think it was pretty kinky. Calling him names, slapping his face was a huge turn on but he wouldn't make it to obvious.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little slut, Samuel." Alex smirked and placed his hands on his hips. Samuel held a straight face, looking up at the carribean man. Inside he felt nervous but at the same time excited.

"Lafayette over here said he saw you staring and drooling on some basketball players a while ago," Alex yanked on Sam's ginger hair. "You want a taste of their cocks, huh?"

Samuel whimpered, feeling his manhood grow a bit hard. Alex landed a harsh slap across his face, the sound catching the attention of the other students. "Answer me, bitch." Samuel clenched his eyes shut, shooking his head.

He was suddenly, pulled out of his desk by Hercules who's rough hands held Samuel's arms tightly behind him. The other three looked at Seabury in awe, "Aw, lookes like someone's already hard,"

Laurens chuckled, walking over to rub him under his skirt. Samuel whimpered, trying to get out of Hercules' grip and stiffling a moan.

Lafayette wrapped his hands around Seabury's neck, making Sam choke for air. This was making him even hard. "Mmh! P-please stop..." Samuel whined.

"Doesn't the little slut want some cock?" He traced Samuel's jaw, admiring how the small boy shivered from just a small touch. "What a whore."

Alex slapped Samuel once more. Seabury fell to the floor as the group slapped him, kicked him and called him names. Seabury couldn't take it, he cried out for help but all he saw was the tears the clouded his eyes.

"HEY! LET HIM GO!"

The four quickly stopped, looking back to meet the fiery eyes of Charles Lee; Along with a nervous and scared Burr beside him. "Lee! You can't do this!"