More oneshots from book two

* * *

(Hamlaf) - "Draw me like one of your French girls"*

Marquis De Lafayette was a well-known painter around town. It started out as a small garage sale that where father put up old DVD tapes, toys and other junk.

Lafayette also had some old painting but he decided to give them away with a high cost. Until one day, he was found by a wealthy business man who was also a painter.

And let's just say, business started there and Laf was one of his best employees.

Now, the Frenchman sat there in his lovely home in Paris, swiftly gliding the brush across his rather big sketchbook where he kept his most special drawings.

He hummed a tune as he drew the wonderful landscape. The mountains were beautifully painted and a large scenery of trees at the bottom. It had just the right amount of shading with wonderful details.

He stopped once he heard a soft knock on his creme door.

"Come in!" He shouted softly.

In came his husband, Alexander Hamilton. The two got married last year and Laf decided to stay in his cozy house in Paris.

"Ah, ma cheri. You are here early." Laf stood up and gave his husband a warm welcoming hug. "How iz work? Ez full of ztress, no?"

Alexander hummed and gave Laf a heart-warming kiss. "Everything's fine, now that you're here."

Lafayette let out a light laugh that Alex always loved, "cheri, you never fail me with those lovely words of yours."

Alexander sat on their bed, the sheets themed with red roses. The yellow light was slightly dimmed making the appearance of the room more cozier. He looked at Laf who just sat back on his chair and got back to painting.

"Is that a new painting?" Alex hummed.

"Oui, I got zis idea from our lazt vacation in America. Remember ze mountains?"

"Oh! That view was my favorite!"

Lafayette hummed and continued to paint. Alexander laughed lightly and shook his head, standing up to go to the bathroom.

He sighed, "Same old Laf." He said to himself.

Alexander stripped from his uncomfortable working clothes, starting off with his green coat, vest then his long-sleeved polo.

He grabbed the navy blue silk bathrobe that hung near the door. He slipped them on and walked outside.

As always, Lafayette was still glued to his chair painting like there was no tomorrow. Hamilton pouted, strutting over to his lovely husband and wrapped his warm hands around his neck.

"Mmm, Laffy?"

"Oui, amour?" Lafayette asked, his eyes still on his work.

"You paint too much. Why don't you just take a rest for one minute?"

The Frenchman chuckled, "No can do, cheri. I really need to finish this panting."

Alex sighed, walking infront of his lover then sitting on his lap, careful not to smudge the painting as Lafayette let him sit.

"You know, I have a really great idea." Alexander said. "What if you paint a portrait of me."

Laf's face lit up with excitement with a soft grin, "Oh amour! Zat iz a wonzerful idea!"

Alexander brushed his nose against Laf's cheek, "But, there's a twist." Laf could only hear his lover whisper ever so quietly and without another word Alex stood up.