Nobody needs to know - Smut (Alexander Hamilton x reader)

Haii. Rlly sorry for the lack of updates ;-; Extreme writer's block. Send fucking help.

This was supposed to be fluff 😅

***

"Do you think we should clarify these papers, Hamilton?"

"I had them clarified by Miss (Y/n) this morning, sir."

Alexander glanced at you and gave a smile. You and Alex had been close friends since diapers. He offered you a job in the constitution and here you are!

"Alright then, I suppose my work his done." Washington smiled at the both of you and left the room. You got up from your seat, letting out a slight yawn.

"Well! It's been a long day," You say and place your hands on your hips. Alex gathered some papers, putting it in his drawers. "Why don't we hit my place and maybe watch a movie?"

Alex's face saddened, shooking his head, "Sorry, (Y/n). I have so much work to do,"

You remembered George telling Alex to do some papers once he got home. "Oh, well I'll go with you so, I can help with your stuff!"

He smiled and gave a curt nod before walking out with you to your car.

***

You and Alex arrived at his apartment and immediately got dressed to your Pjs to do some paper work.

Alex grabbed a stack of papers and sat on his swivel chair, "Alright, you could watch some T.V for a bit while I finish this, Kay?"

"Fine." You groaned. Alex chuckled and started writing on his papers.

You turned on the T.V and scanned through different channels, stopping as soon as you saw Jimmy Fallon having an interview with someone. He looks exactly like Thomas.

After a few minutes had passed, you were starting to get bored. You had an idea of giving Alex a little fun while he was writing.

You put on a proud smirk, walking over to the shorter man who was currently doing his work. "Hey Lexi?"

You purred to him. He immediately got tensed once your hands started massaging his shoulder, occasionally moving down his back.

"(Y/n)? You sound different. Is everything okay?"

"Mhm. I just want you to feel good while you do your job."

He sighed and continued writing. This was your chance. You snaked a hand down to his buttoned shirt, slowly unbuttoning them. He seemed to notice this and grabbed your hand.

"(Y-y/n)! What're you doing?" He turned to you with a shocked expression. You leaned down and bit on his earlobe drawing a moan out of him.

"Sshh, Like I said, Lexi," You paused, kissing his neck. "I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good."

He gasped, guiding your hips to sit on his lap. Alex turned to his desk and continued writing with you pressing butterfly kisses on his neck, sucking and licking every now and then.

You pulled away and kissed his soft lips earning a muffled moan from him. Once you felt him bite your lower lips, you pulled away and knelt infront of him with a smug look.

He watched as you started to remove his boxers letting his boner sprung free, licking the tip and wrapping your lips around it.

"Oh my god~ (Y/n), you're too good at this," Moaned Alex, tangling his fingers in your messy hair. You wasted no time and sucked around his member, gradually moving to his tip to lick around the head.

Alex tangled both his fingers, thrusting his hips forward with you gagging around him. Honestly, you were enjoying this too much.

Alex's cock inside your mouth was already enough to make you wet. It was always a dream of yours to be mouth-fucked by Alex.

"Ah shit, just like that. You're doing good,"

You tried to smirk but your mouth was...busy at the moment. You pumped the base of Alex's memeber and licked the slit. He groaned, biting his bottom lip, eager for release.

"Mm, fuck. I'm gonna..!" He groaned once more before his white seed squirted in your mouth. Ribbon after ribbon of semen went down your throat while you happily lapped him up.

You popped off of him with a loud smack from your lips. He laughed and caressed your cheeck, bringing you on his lap and giving you a short kiss.

"How'd you feel, Alex?" You giggled.
Alex gave a sigh of relief, "Better than ever." You smiled and nuzzled his neck, running your fingers over the fresh marks on his neck.

"I'm really sorry about that," You say. "You know, we can cover that up with make-up tomorrow."

He shushed you and leaned back on his seat. "Hush, babe. All I wanna do is sleep right now."

Alex carried you to his bed and laid you on top. "'Babe'?" You laughed.

He knitted his eyebrows, looking down with a playful frown. "You don't want to be my girlfriend?"

You blushed, shooking your head. You definitely wanted to be his girlfriend. "No, no, no! I want to! I love you!"

"Well then, Congratulations! You are permanently my girlfriend."

***

Well, that was a shitty ending. It's still something tho xD.
Hope you guys enjoyed this.

- Ginger ☆