(Fem!Madison/Jefferson) - Party*

---

Jamie Madison was a new student in King's College. Since his parents left him alone in an early age, he was taken in by George Washington.

"Jamie! are you ready?" George called from downstairs. There was no response for a couple of minutes until he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I'm ready Mr.Washington!" Jamie smiled to Washington. George sighed before going out and opening the door of their car.

"I told you, you can call me dad now," George said. Jamie felt a bit disappointed to herself.

"I'm sorry..." She said her lips slightly pouting.

George's eyes widen as he saw tears started forming on the corner of her eyes. Jamie grew up as a sensitive girl after her parents left her.

"J-Jamie! I'm so sorry," He said wiping her tears away.

"Please don't cry..." George hugged her tightly while rubbing her back.

After one minute of hugging they finally pulled away. "You ready?" George asked her one last time. She happily nodded her head and they drove off to King's College.

Tem skip :33

George and Jamie finally arrived at King's College. There were a lot of friendly students that greeted the both of them.

As Jamie was looking at the surroundings, she accidentally bumped into someone, knocking their books to the floor.

"Ow! Hey!! Watch it!"

"Oh! I-I'm sorry!!"

The boy had black curly hair. He also has dark skin and a light stubble. He wore a black hoodie with matching glasses and some jeans.

"Oh my god! I'm so so sorry! A-are you hurt?" Jamie said crouching down and helping him back up.

As soon as she touched his arm, he hissed away and stood up by himself.

"Hey! Watch it, you--" The boy's sentence trailed off as soon as he locked eyes with her.

He was amused by her beauty. He was speechless. He was astonished. He was. Frozen.

"Umm, hello? Are you okay?"

There was no response. Just complete staring. His mind went blank as if the whole world stopped. Jamie got weirded out by this.

"Uh, okay. I'll just leave you be." She slowly stepped away handing him his books before heading off to Washington's office.

(Tommy POV -ok there's a bit of POV changing)

I was walking down the hallway reading my favorite book. It was a biography of John Adams. The Second President of the U.S, after First President Christopher Jackson. (It just popped in my mind.)

Until I bumped someone. It was a girl. I had mood swings so automatically, I got mad at her. She repeatedly apologized as I helped myself up.

I was about to yell at her until I got a good look at her face. She had dark brown skin. Black curly hair that almost looked like a boy cut. She wore a dark blue sweater with black leggings.

I was so lost in her brown eyes I didn't realize I was staring at her for quite a long time.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. I was about to introduce myself but she was out of sight.

I looked everywhere but she was nowhere to be be found. That's when the bell rung and all the students rushed inside their rooms.

Who was that girl?