Oneshots from book two

* * *

(Jamilton) - Raindrops

Hamilton sat on the ground, watching as hundreds and thousands of people passed by him. His shirt ragged and dirtied. A small hat infront of him with only a few rusty pennies, nickels and a 1 dollar bill.

He hugged his knees closer and stared blankly. The skies were getting darker, not because of the sun setting but because of the rain that was slowly approaching.

Alex snapped out of his thoughts and flinched from the loud sound of the thunder that clapped. As if on cue, rain started falling from the sky, Hamilton reaching his hand out to feel the rain drop on his hand, creating a tiny puddle.

"Not again..." he mumbled. The people around him opened their umbrellas and continued their daily routine. Alex didn't bother to look for shelter. This happened to him everyday, nothing new.

Alex was soaking wet by now. Until he felt the rain above him stop but he still heard the raindrops around him.

Wait..what?

He looked up to see a tall figure, shading him with his umbrella. Alex didn't really see his face just a slight silhouette of the stranger.

The stranger lend his hand to Alex, giving a soft smile, "Come on, you don't wanna stay out here in the rain, do you?"

Hamilton kept his straight face and took his hand without thinking twice, taking his small hat with him and standing up.

The stranger led him to his car that parked infront of a nearby coffee shop. Alex was still confused to who this person was and why did he help him but he just went with the flow.

Alex waited for the man to open the door, stepping aside once he did. "Entree." The man said. Hamilton went inside and sat on the front seat and Thomas a few inches away from him on the driver's seat.

"Look, I know it's weird of me, a random stranger, to help a homeless person in the street," the man spoke.

Alexander got a good look of him as the car started. The rain still poured outside, Alex's clothes wet and dripping. "But I felt bad for you.. so, I helped you out!"

Hamilton stared at the man. His dark brown eyes looking at the road as his rough-looking hands turn the wheel. He had black curly hair that looked soft once touched, he wore a black suit with a purple bow tie.

"I-I'm Thomas, by the way. Thomas Jefferson."

This Thomas guy seemed like a nice business man or something. Fancy looking car, Nice suit. He was damn rich alright.

Alexander opened his mouth, trying to form words, "A-Alex.. Alexander Hamilton."

* * *

The ride to Thomas' place was pretty silent. Thomas wanting to save the conversation for later when Alex gets comfortable.

Jefferson swung the door open letting Alex go inside first. "Woah.." Hamilton marveled at Thomas' home. A fancy chandelier hanging on the ceiling, huge stairs leading to different rooms and a fancy leather couch.

"Make yourself at home while I go grab some clothes for ya'." Thomas said. "If you want you can come with me to my room and have a shower."

Alexander nodded and followed Thomas, his grey flip flops making a sound as the rubber hits the stairs.

Thomas' room was carpeted and the entrance had a large door. An emperor sized bed with Windows that was controlled with a remote, A small fire place infront of the bed with a full-screen TV on top.