(Washington/Reader) - Daddy*

Lord, pls forgive me. Just jumpin' into the thing.

-^-^-^-^^-^-^

You bobbed your head as you sucked on George's-- Daddy's cock. Both of you were laying on your bed until you had the idea to make him feel relaxed. Watching him read his book, you popped off of him and licked his base up to the tip.

You were surprised he wasn't making any sounds since you started. You've been like this since noon and he would let you take a five minute break. He flipped throuh the pages, gradually adjusting his glasses. The room was dim, only the two lampshades on both sides of your bed lit your room.

You sucked vigorously on his cock, hoping he would cum anytime now. You groaned around his member, your heat asking for attention. He looked at you with an unamused look as you popped off him. You were getting bored of giving him a blowjob. "Baby doll, why'd you stop?"

You sat down infront of him and bit your lip, your eyes half-lidded as you stroke his member. "Daddy, I want a cummie..." You whined, your strokes becoming slow. Surprisingly, he didn't get hard. Not even a single bit of hardness can be felt.

He placed his book on the desk beside your bed and sat you on his lap. He smirked, caressing your cheek in awe. "But don't you want to suck Daddy off...?" He playfully pouted, hoping you would give in. You kept on pouting and shooked your head. You were getting frustrated.

He sighed and kept reading his book, pretending to ignore you. You groaned and shook his bare chest. "Daddy..play with me!!" You whined. He didn't answer and kept on reading. Your blood started to boil and it got to the point where you mumbled something incoherent.

"Your cock isn't even that good..." you mumbled. Before you could say anything else, you were suddenly pinned down on the bed, you arms above your head (that rhymes.).

"What did you just say?" George said sternly. You heart beated fast as he hovered over your small frame. You gave out a small whine and tried to wriggle out of his strong grasp but to no avail he just held you tightly, possibly bruising your wrists.

"D-Daddy i-i-I'm sorry.." You bit your lip and looked up at him in a pleading way. He chuckled and loosened his grasp, getting out of the bed, standing infront of you in all his glory.

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it today, kitten," he growled and stroked his member. "Come on, baby girl. You know what to do."

You whined and got on your knees. George tugged harshly on your hair making you look up at him. You bit your lip and got to work, licking the base up to the tip before taking him into your mouth. You bobbed your head, trying to take him all but it was to thick to handle. (0-0)

Tears brimmed in the corner of your eyes at the small amount of gag reflex you have. You hummed around his cock, earning a loud groan George. "Fuck, do that again."

You did as told and hummed around him. The room was filled with slurps and groans from you and George. Soon, he pulled you off of him with a loud 'Pop!' Sound.

You innocently looked up at him, biting your lip and slowly stroking his cock. "That's enough. Get on the bed on all fours." He growled.

You lazily crawled up the bed and sticked your ass up in the air. George smirked and caressed your butt making you whine in anticipation. "Hmgh~ D-daddy~!! Please~!" You moaned as he lightly brushed is fingers over your aching core.

He hummed and moved his hand away from your ass. You whimpered and turned around, furrowing your eyebrows. "Daddy..?"

"I've noticed you've been whining and complaining a lot lately," he said. You bit your lip and laid on your back, spreading your legs slightly. "Why don't we shut that filthy mouth of yours."

You gulped and watched him opened a small box nearby. Your eyes widened as he walked back with a red ball gag and a rope in his hand. "This'll keep you in place~" he growled and tied your hands above your head.

Next, he took the ball gag and tried to place it in your mouth. You kept your mouth shut and shooked your head, shutting your eyes tightly. He growled and reached down to press against your clit, making you gasp. He took the opportunity to put it in your mouth and tied it around your head.

"Beautiful~" he chuckled and eyed you up and down. You squirmed underneath his lustful gaze. "Now let's get started, shall we~?"

You felt something wet wipe against your heat making you moan under the gag. Looking down, you saw George hungrily licking and sucking your clit.

He pulled away and licked his lips. "Fuck, baby girl~ you're so wet~" he said and sticked a finger in you. You gasped and moaned as he pumped his finger, adding another one. Even though you had a gag on your mouth, your muffled moans was louder than ever.

"Can you take three, baby~?" He asked. You nodded your head hastily and felt him add another finger. "Afghh~!" You moaned. He pumped his fingers rapidly as you felt yourself reach you peak.

He removed his fingers and wiped them on the white sheet underneath you. You whined and whimpered at the lost of contact but immediately screamed as you felt him enter you.

He wasted no time and started thrusting in you. "F-fuck kitty~" he groaned and reached down to remove your gag. Once the gag was removed, you moaned out loud, enough for the whole house to hear. "A-ahh~!! O-oh my god~!!!" You moaned and bucked you hips.

He smirked and slowed he thrusts, teasing you. You whined and beg for him to go faster, "D-daddy~ F-faster~ please~" you whimpered.

"Louder~" he growled. You bit your lip and did as told, "F-fuck~! Faster Daddy~!! I want t-to f-feel your thick, l-large cock inside m-me~! Pounding m-my t-t-tight and wet p-pussy~!! Please~!" You begged.

He smirked and thrusted inside you in a rapid pace, practically pounding your core. You moaned and screamed his name, not wanting to cum yet. But he was too good.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, allowing him to go deeper. He finally found your sweet spot making you moan out and release on his cock. "A-ahhh~!! Oh~!" You moaned.

He grunted and came with you, riding out both your orgasms with slow and lazy thrusts. You stayed like that for a few minutes, pecking each other softly. He pulled out and laid beside you, panting. "D-daddy..?" You asked.

He hummed and looked at you. "Yes baby girl?"

"Did I make you feel good?"

He chuckled and pecked your forehead. "You made me satisfied."