Prologue

"Hurry up Kaya! Ashton and Calum are waiting!" My brother, Michael, yells from downstairs.

"Okay!" I sigh taking one last look in the mirror at my outfit. A red dress with black flats. Simply enough. I ounce down the stairs into the kitchen. I grab a bagel before running out the door.

"You take forever and a day to get ready you know." He says when i walk out the door.

"This" i say motioning to my outfit "takes time." i say rolling my eyes as i crawl in the back seat with Calum.

"What are you two arguing about this morning?" Ashton says starting the car.

"He was telling me i take forever and a day to get ready and i told him this takes time." i sigh resting my head on the window.

"Gosh. You guys fight about everything and anything." Calum says laughing.

"Tell me about it." i mumble looking out the window.

++

I make my way down the hallway to my locker smiling as my best friend, Tiffany, walks up to me looking more perky then usually.

"What up with you?" I ask her. She nods her head towards my locker where the very handsome, Luke Hemmings, was standing. I roll my eyes walking towards my locker.

"Kaya." Luke says nodding when i get to my locker.

"Lucus." i say and he frowns at me.

"So. There's this dance this Saturday and i was wondering if maybe you'd like to go with me?" he asks and i raise an eyebrow.

"You want me to go?" i ask and he nods

"Yes." he says

"Um.. well i don't have anything to do this weekend so i guess yeah. So sure i'll go with you." i say and he smiles at me.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 8 on Saturday!" he says before walking away. I sigh turning to Tiff, whos mouth is gapped opened.

"What just happened?" i ask her and she shakes her head.

"No clue." She whispers "BUT YOU HAVE A DATE!" she shout/whispers and i put my figure to my mouth.

"Shh." i say and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Whatever but i'm coming over on Saturday to get you ready!" She squeals dragging me off to first period.

++

New fanfiction. I like this one a lot. Okay. So i need 3 girls...

Calum's Girlfriend....

Ashton's Girlfriend...

Michael's Girlfriend....

Message me or Comment! :)