Chapter 16

"You cheated on me?" I ask and he looks down at the ground.

"Kaya. It was one kiss. It didn't mean a thing."  He tells me and I look up at him.

"When did it happen?" I whisper hugging myself.

"Monday afternoon."

"Why?"

"I was caught in the moment." He tells me.

"Why were you even with her?!" I ask raising my voice.

"She came to me, i swear it didn't mean a thing!"

"Luke. You kissed another girl and you say it didn't mean a thing?"

"It was a kiss we didn't do anything else!"

"Kisses always lead to other things.." I say taking a deep breath.

"Kaya" He says grabbing my hand. "I love you."

"Well you sure do have a fun way of showing it." I say before running to the car.

"Kaya? What happened?" Mikayla asks when I sit down next to her.

"He kissed Aleisha." I say wiping my eyes.

"Mikayla. I think you should tell her.. " Kaitlyn says and Mikayla tenses up beside me.

"Tell me what?" I ask looking up at her.

"Aleisha.. she's.... "

"She's her sister." Marie says finishing for her.

"You're her.. sister?" I ask and she nods looking down.  "My god.." I mumble slapping myself in the head. "Tell your sister she got what she wanted. She can keep him for all I care." I lie getting out of the car. I have no idea where I'm going but I start running. Until I feel a hand on my arm.

"Kaya.." Mikayla starts but I cut her off.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because she was ruining your relationship so I told her to stop. And for a while I thought she did. Now I know she didn't. I'm sorry I kept this from you.. I really am. Please. Just don't be mad. I didn't want you to hate me."

"Why does everyone think I hate them? I don't hate anyone!" I cry and she shrugs

"I don't know but Kaya.. please." She pleads and I sigh running a hand through my hair.

"Okay. Fine I forgive you." I huff and she hugs me.

"I'm going to fix this. I swear." She whispers and I laugh.

 "What is there to fix?"

"You and Luke, you guys are meant to be." She says and I smile at her.

"Yet he kisses your sister."

"I didn't say it was going to be easy."

++

"Why'd you do it?" Michael asks Luke walking up to his locker. I follow quickly behind him with Marie.

"Michael." I say stepping in front of him stopping him from going any closer to Luke.

"What? Why would you stop me when he hurt you?"

"Cause he's still my boyfriend." I say and he clinches his fist.

"And your the stupid one that's still dating him." He snaps and I look down.

"Michael!" Marie scolds and I move out of the way to my locker.

"Yeah I sure am the stupid one aren't I?" I ask slamming my locker. I walk down the hallway to Mrs. Falls class. When I walk into the room I come face to face with the one person I wanted to smack so much. Aleisha..

"Kaya-" She starts but I cut her off.

"Don't say your sorry. Your not. You got what you wanted. Now go." I say sitting down. The bell rings shortly after and Mrs. Falls starts class. I feel someone poke me on the back so I turn around. A guy I didn't really know handed me a note. I cautiously took it and unfolded it.

Dear Kaya,

I know I made a huge mistake. I'm sorry. You will never understand how sorry I am. I shouldn't of kissed her. And I swear it meant nothing. As soon as I kissed her I pulled away. I didn't want to hurt you. You were the only thing I have cared about in a long time I cant lose you. Please please. Give me a second chance. I love you Kaya. Despite what I have done. I know I love you.

Love,
Luke

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before I run out the classroom. I knew I'd be in a lot of trouble but I didn't care. As soon as the bell rings and classes start piling out into the hallway I find Luke and wrap my arms around him. At first he was taken back but my actions but he finally started hugging me back.

"I forgive you..." I say and he smiles at me.

"Thank god." He mumbles into my hair.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

++

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PEOPLE!!! I got some feels in this chapter. :') There MEANT TO BE :) Lol hope you like!!!! ILYGSM!!