Chapter 4

"Hi." I say when I open the door coming face to face once again with the very handsome Luke Hemmings.

"Hey." He says smiling at me. 

"Come in." I say moving out of the way and he walks in.

"Nice house." He says when we walk into the Living Room with Ash and Michael.

"Luke." Michael says and I brace myself for the absolute worse.

"Hello Michael." Luke says extending his hand, that Michael surprisingly shook.

"Please sit down guys! The movie is starting!" Ash yells saving me from a very awkward moment.

I grab Luke's hand and pulls him onto the couch with me. We were almost comfortable Michael decided to sit down right in the middle of us. I sigh scooting to the end of the couch. Leave it to Michael to ruin it.

++

After 2 bags of popcorn and 3 movies, my brother, Ash, and Luke are sitting on the couch playing FIFA.

"I'm going to beat you guys!" Ash says and I laugh.

"At least you have confidence." I smirk walking into the kitchen.

"Bring me a root bear please!" Ash yells and I sigh.

"Since when do you drink root bear?" I ask him when I hand him it right when the doorbell rings. I walk over to the door and quickly open the door. I come face to face with the one and only Aleisha McDonald.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and she sighs.

"Look I know you like Luke and I know you guys are somewhat a 'thing'. I don't want you to get to get hurt so I'm just going to say it. Luke will play you. And he will lie to you." she says and I frown.

'Why should I believe you?" I ask and she smirks.

"You don't have to. I'm just telling you. Now if you listen that's up to you." She says turning around. "Just do careful." she smirks before walking away. I shut the door before walking into the living room.

"Who was that?" Michael asks and I shake my head. I had a weird feeling I need to cry. I sit down in the middle of the floor.

"Kaya?" Ash asks as they get up and walk over to me. "Who was at the door?" He asks and I just sit there I don't do anything. I cant do anything.

"Kaya? Come on talk to me." Luke says wrapping his arms around me.

"No! Get away from me!" I shout getting out of his arms.

"What did I do?" He says looking taken aback from my sudden out burst.

"Its not what you've done. Its what your going to do. I don't wanna end up like Aleisha!" I say before running to my room.

"Kaya." I hear Luke say from outside my door.

"Go away." I say wipping my eyes.

"It was Aleisha at the door wasn't it?" He asks ignoring my last comment. I sigh before getting up of my bed and open the door.

"Yeah." I say and he shakes his head.

"She told you that i'd play with you. And I bet she said i'd lie to you too." he says pushing his way through my door.

"She's lying. I swear to you. She's wanted to get back together with me so she wants to get you not to go out with me." He says and I sigh nodding.

"Look at me and tell me i'm lying to you." He says placing his hand on my chin and makes me look at him. "I would never play you or lie to you. I swear to you." he says and I smile at him. I crawl into bed and he goes to leave.

"Please stay with me." I say grabbing his hand.

"i don't-"

"Please." I beg cutting him off. He sighs before crawling up into my bed with me. I put my head onto hs chest and I slowly drift off to sleep.

I knew one thing at that moment, I didn't just like Luke Hemmings. I was in love with him.

++

Hi! :) Hope you like! :) ;)