Chapter 7

Today was Saturday and we had 2 hours until the party. Yes. I said we, we as in Kaitlyn, Marie and me are all going to the party. It wasn't the original plan but it kinda fell in place. Ashton got invited so he invited Michael, Calum, Kaitlyn, and Marie. And Calum may or may not be bring a girl. All I know about her is her name: Tori. And from what I hear Calum really likes her. I'm really happy for him.

"Do you think she's the 'one'?" I ask Calum and he smiles.

"I hope she is." He says and I laugh.

" Me too." I sigh leaning back in the chair I was certainly sitting in while Marie does my hair.

"So I'm curious. What's she like?" Marie asks and he grins.

"She is really sweet, beautiful, and smart. She reminds me a lot of Kaya." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"How exactly?" I ask

"Your personality." He says and I grin.

"I like this girl already!" I say and Michael laughs.

"We're going to have two Kaya's running around? Can my life get any worse?" He jokes and I frown.

"Your so mean to me!" I say and Marie pats my head.

"I'm done!" she says and I run over to the mirror. My mouth falls open in 'awe' of how amazing my hair actually looked.

"My hair looks amazing!" I say and she smiles.

"You did a great job! Me next!" Kaitlyn yells running for the chair. I laugh at her attempts because she decided to go ahead and put on her shoes on. Why? The world my never know.

++

"Party time!" Ashton yells walking into my house.

"Ash! My mom is upstairs! She doesn't wanna hear you yelling!' I whisper yell slipping on my shoes. There flats this time. I learned my lesson the day of the mall.

"Sorry." He says when Calum and Tori walk in. She had red hair and beautiful blue eyes. She smiles at me.

"Hi I'm Tori." She says and I smile.

"Kaya. Its nice to meet you." I say when Luke walks in the door. He's mouth drops open and I smile at him. He was the only one who had seen me while I was getting ready.

"You look amazing." He says and I smile.

"You look pretty amazing yourself." I say as he puts his arm around me.

"You guys ready?" I ask and they nod. "Then let's go!" I say pulling Luke out the door.

++

hi! so this was the chapter where I introduce Tori! (: Next chapter will be the party! and I can't wait to update it!! (:

Go follow Tori!! @BrokenRecords_ (:

THANKS FOR READING!! MEANS A LOT!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!