Chapter 6

By the time the lunch bell rang I had pulled myself somewhat together. As much as I didn't wanna go to lunch, I had too. Marie is not taking no for an answer. As soon as I sat down I wanted to get up again.

"Kaya" Calum says and I look over at him

"Yeah?" I ask as Luke and Kaitlyn along with Ashton sit at the table.

"Your not going to eat?" He asks and I shake my head.

"If I say I'm just going to throw it up." I say and Marie sighs.

"Should I tell them? Or will you?" Marie asks and I shrug. "Fine. I'll do it." She sighs as she begins to explain everything starting with last night when Aleisha was on my front porch.

"Kaya. She shouldn't have said that." Kaitlyn says giving me a half smile.

"She really shouldn't have." Ash sighs and I shrug.

"She did. Its done with." I say getting my stuff and stand up. "Mums on the way to pick me up. I told her what happened and she said she was coming to get me." I tell Michael and I look over at Luke. Who surprisingly hasn't said a thing since Marie was telling them what happened.

"Kaya.. I dont know what to say. She's not the Aleisha I knew. But I can promise you.... You are much more compared to her." Luke says and I smile at him.

"Thanks Luke." I say sighing putting my bag on my shoulder. "Hey Marie . Kaitlyn. Wanna have a girls night?" I ask and they nod.

"I could use a night away from Ashy boy here." Kaitlyn jokes and Ash pouts.

"Haha. Very funny." He says sticking his tongue out at her.

"Okay. I'll meet you guys at the mall at 5. " I say and they smile.

"Sounds great." They say before I walk away from the table.

My mum came shortly after I walked outside. All she's been doing since is asking me the same question: Are you okay?

Dont get me wrong. I would love to talk to my mum about this but I don't really have the energy right now.

" Mum I just don't feel like talking about it." I sigh

" okay. But when you're ready to talk I'm here for you." She says and I nod.

"Yeah I know." I say leaning my head onto the window.

++

"Kaya!" Kaitlyn yells engulfing me into a hug.

"Kaitlyn!" I say mimicking her. She sticks her tongue out at me as Marie walks up to us pushing the lock button on her car keys.

"You too are so childish" Marie says as we walk into the mall.

"Well why don't you try it sometime. Its fun!" I say and she roll her eyes.

" so where to first?" Kaitlyn asks and I shrug.

"How about we go into every store in the mall before it closes?!" She says grabbing mine and Marie's arms dragging us into the first store in the mall: Belk

++

3 hours later we had been through every store in the mall and my feet were killing me.

"Should have wore flats." Marie says when I pulled my shoes off in the parking lot.

"Be quiet!" I say leaning on her for support. After I took of shoe my feet felt 10 times better.

"I don't know about you guys but im tired. Ill see you guys at school tomorrow." Kaitlyn says and I smile.

"bye!" I yell to them before I get into my car.

++

Short but I had to introduce Ashton's girlfriend!! (: Hehe. I really do hope you enjoy! Love you guys!!

Go follow @xLifexGoesxOnx (: