Chapter 17

*Mikayla's P.O.V*

"Why'd you do it?" I ask my sister walking into her room not bothering to knock.

"What?" She asks looking at me confused.

"You know exactly what! You kissed Luke and you knew he is in a happy relationship!"

"She deserved it.." She says

"Kaya? Kaya did NOT deserve that!! And Luke is not the liar, you are!"

"Mikayla, calm down.. dang.. it was just a kiss..."

" Just a kiss? No, it was more than a kiss, your lucky I'm yelling at you instead of calling you names." I huff crossing my arms. "You know what don't talk to me. You told me you were going to leave them alone.. Heck you even started flirting with how many guys? And you turn around and kiss Luke" I say my tone softening, starting to show a little hurt.

"Come on Mikayla, your my sister, your supposed to understand me, supposed to be on my side."

"Well Kaya's my friend, I'm not going to let her get hurt because of you. Just please think about what you did, don't apologize to her, just .. I wish you would just think before you do things, seriously.."

I pause before speaking again. "Look just leave me alone for a little bit, I need some space from you , I need to think .." I say before walking out of her room.

*Kaya's P.O.V*

"Michael's still mad at me." Luke states laying on my bed.

"He'll get over it." I tell him sitting on my desk chair.

"I don't know. He told me not to hurt you and I did. " He says looking down.

"Look Luke. It was a mistake. With time he'll get over it." I state and he sighs.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop saying your sorry." I tell him

"But I am."

"I know Luke." I say looking up at the ceiling.

"How about I take you on our first date?" He asks and I smile at him.

"I would love that." I say and he grins.

"Come on." He says grabbing my hand pulling me out the room. We meet Michael on the stairs and it was awkward.

"Kaya. Where are you going?" He asks glancing at Luke.

"On a date." I say and he shakes his head.

"Whatever." He says walking past us. I look at Luke and frown.

"Grumpy Michael is back." I whine and he laughs.

"I thought you said he'd get over it?"

"That could take forever."

"Come on." He says pulling me down the stairs.

"Where are we going on this date?" I ask and he smirks.

"You'll see." He says

"I hate surprises." I state grabbing my phone.

"Come on. This will be worth it." He pleased and I smile.

"Fine." I give up and he hugs me.

"Come on."

"Your an eager beaver today."

"That was cheesy." He states and I roll my eyes.

"Get over it. You have a cheesy girlfriend. You should be proud she's not as cheesy as you."