Chapter 15

Luke and I haven't talked for the last few days. He has returned any of my text since Monday. He hasn't been at school. He hasn't answered the boys called. When I went to his house his mum said he didn't want to talk to me. I don't understand. When I talked to him on Monday he was acting strange but nothing really unusual. I was worried, I really got worried when Aleisha had came to school since Tuesday.

"What if they're together?" I ask causing them all to turn towards me.

"Who?" Calum asks and I look at my foot.

"Luke and Aleisha."

"Kaya."

"What? You cant tell me you weren't thinking the same thing."

"I - Kaya.. He wouldn't do that to you." Ashton says and I wipe a tear away from my eye.

"You don't know that. At one time he was in love with her! What if those feelings came back?" I ask and he frowns at me.

"Kaya stop thinking like that." My friend, Mikayla, said putting a hand on my shoulder. I look over at her and sigh.

"There's still a possibility." I state and Kaitlyn sighs.

"Why don't we go to his house tomorrow when his mum is at school? Then we can talk to him." She suggests and I nod.

"If you want to."

"Tori, Marie, Mikayla? You up for it?" Kaitlyn asks and they nod.

"Gotta make sure my girls okay." Marie says and I smile lightly at her.

"I'm going to my room." I state getting off the couch walking up the stairs. I walk into my room and sigh crawling into my bed before getting my phone and text Luke.

To Luke ;)

I just wanted to say I loved you. And if by anyway you don't love me anymore. I want you to know that's okay. But always remember I love you.

++

"You ready Kaya?" Tori asks as we get into the car.

"As ready as I'm going to be." I say sighing

"What are you going to say to him?" Mikayla asks and I shrug.

"If he doesn't slam the door in my face... I'll probably start by hugging him and pray he says something first. " I tell them and they nod.

"What if he does slam the door in your face?" Kaitlyn asks and I sigh.

"Then I give up and give him time."

"Okay lets do this." Tori says as we drive to Luke's house. When I got to Luke's house. I take a deep breath before knocking on his door. I was about to knock again when Luke opened the door. Before he had the chance to do anything I engulf him in a hug. I was surprised when he wraps his arms around me. We stayed that way for the longest time, before he broke the silent.

"I.I have to tell you something." He stutters and I raise an eyebrow.

"What is it Luke?"

"I.. I kissed Aleisha..." He says and my heart falls to my stomach.. He cheated on me...

++

GO FOLLOW MIKAYLA!! @MikaylalsDivergent !!