Chapter 21

This is the last Chapter chapter before the Epologue :( I love writing this story <3

Prom. Prom was today and the girls and me are rushing around like chickens without heads trying to get ready.

"Kaya! Where is Ashton?" Kaitlyn asks and i shrug messing with Marie's hair.

"I have no idea." I tell her taking out my phone to take a picture of Marie's hair and send it to Michael. With a text that read. "Where's Ash? Kaitlyn's about to freak."

"I just messaged Michael and asked him where he was." I tell her picking up the curling iron. My phone beeps and i open the text.

From: Mikey

He's on the way. And tell Marie I cant wait to see her in her dress. :D

To: MIkey

Okay will do. See you soon Bro Xx

"Mikey said he's on the way. And Marie Mikey cant wait to see you in your dress." I tell them and Marie smiles.

"Kaya? Luke's looking for you." Tori says as her and Calum walk into the room.

"Did you tell him I'm in here?" I ask and she nods.

"Hey Kay." Luke says coming through the door kissing my temple.

"Hi Lukey." I say and he smiles.

"I cant wait for you guys to win." Marie says and Luke puts his hand on the small of my back as i curl Marie's hair

"All done." I tell Marie spinning here around in the chair so she could see.

"Wow." She says smiling at me. "It looks amazing Kaya." She tells me and i smile back.

"You look amazing." I tell her as she stands up and hugs me.

"I hope you guys win." She whispers and i smile.

"Thanks Marie." I say

++

"I am proud to announce Prom Queen and King." The prinicipal says into the microphone "The winners are... Luke Hemmings and Kaya Clifford!" He says and everyone claps. Luke and i make are way to the stage.

"For the first dance Kaya will you dance with me?" he questions and i laugh

"Absolutely." i say as he grabs my hand. We go out to the dance floor and we start to dance. I keep my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Kaya?" Luke says softly and i look up at him.

"Yeah?" I question and he chuckles.

"The day i asked you to go to the dance with me was the best day of my life." He tells me biting his lip. "Cause i knew right then we were Meant To Be."

"Meant To Be." I repeat kissing him passionately.

+++
 OMG IM GOING TO CRy GUYSSSSS I DONT WANT TO LEAVE THIS STORY :( bUT THE EPOLOGUE WILL BE UP SOON.