Chapter 20

Just a couple more chapters left :) Its been amazing writing for you guys really :) I'll warn you know it has mild self harm :(

After about a week everything was back to normal, and i was offically running for Prom Queen. Luke was running for Prom King and everything seem perfect. I had my best friend back, only because Ash agreed to give Luke a second chance instead of jumping to conclusions. Kaitlyn and Ashton were getting married. Which was an absolute shocker when they all of a sudden said 'We're getting married'. Dont get me wrong i love Kaitlyn and Ash both to death but i think there to young.

"Hey my queen." Luke says grabbing my hand and spinning me around.

"Save it until you guys win." Michael groans making me laugh.

"We might not win." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Everyone has dropped out." He states " Besides one and she really wants to back out but she cant."

"Still depends on the people." I tell him and they both start laughing.

"The people love you. Both of you. I mean the whole football team told me they were voting for the both of you. And they never shut up about how lucky Luke is to have you." Michael tells me as Luke pulls me into his side kissing my temple.

"We are cute arent we?" Luke says and i laugh.

"Come on guys. I promised to walk Calum's practice." I say grabbing my bag. We make our way to the field and Calum smiles at us when we sit on the bleachers.

"Have you guys seen Ash?" Calum asks jogging up to us.

"No?" I say and the boys shake their heads.

"I'll go look for him if you want." I offer and Calum nods,

"Check the locker room. No one will be in there besides him if he is." He explains and i nod.

"I'll be back Luke." I say before getting up and jogging to the locker room. I open the door and i hear sniffling. I stay quiet as i make my way towards the sound. It was coming from the stalls.

"Ash?" I whisper and i hear shuffling.

"What are you doing in here?" He asks sniffling.

"What are you doing in here?" I question leaning on the stalls.

"Go away Kaya." He says and i try to open the door.

"Let me in Ash." I demand knocking on the door.

"No." He says

"Yes."

"No. Kaya I said no. GO AWAY." He yells and i step back slightly but keep fooling with the locker on the door until it breaks. I pull the door open and step in wrapping my arms around him so he couldnt push me out or go anywhere.

"Ash?" I question when i see blood on the floor. "Oh my god Ash!" I cry gently grabbing his wrists.

"Why?" I ask tears rolling down my cheeks.

"She's pregant." He mumbles whipping my tears away.

"Kaitlyn?" I question and he starts to sob again.

"I cant be a dad I'm not ready Kaya." He cries leaning into my shoulder.

"Its okay Ash." I whisper rubbing his back. I open the door and bring him over to the sinks.

"I cant be a dad." He mumbles and i sigh.

"Its okay Ashton everything is okay. But you have to promise me you will never do this again." I say dabbing at the cuts.

"I promise."

"I cant lose you Ashton." I whisper and he smiles slightly at me.

"I'm not going anywhere." He whispers kissing my head.

ASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( So sad :(