Chapter 9

"How are you guys?" I ask walking into my living room. They all groan besides Luke and Ashton. Apparently, they all got a little drunk last night.

"Ive thrown up 3 times this morning I'm not the best in the world, Kaya. " Michael says and I laugh.

"You see its not my fault I'm hungover. I probably shouldn't have drank 10 cups. But I was thirsty." Kaitlyn says and I laugh.

"Kaya!" They all groan and I sigh.

"Just leave them be." Luke says grabbing my hand.

"Why'd you be that? I wanted to torture them some more." I pout and he sighs

"Because I have to ask you something." Luke says and I smile.

"Ask away." I say and he takes a deep breath.

"Kaya. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks and I smile.

"I thought you'd never ask. Yes Lucus. I will be your girlfriend. On one condition." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"What's that?" He asks

"You be my boyfriend." I say and he smirks.

"I think I can manage that." he says and I smile.

"Your so cheesy."

"Not as cheesy as you Little Clifford."

++

"He asked you out didn't he?" Kaitlyn asks when I walk back in the room.

"Um yeah." I say and Ashton cheers.

"Oh my god! Your not single anymore!" Kaitlyn yells engulfing me in a hug.

"That I'm happy about. I hate being a third wheel." I say and she smiles.

"Tricycles can't move with out its third wheel." Ashton says and I sigh.

"Whatever! " I say and they laugh. I look over at Michael and he smiles at me.

"I see you made your decision about him." He says when I sit down next to him.

"Yeah. What about you?" I ask and he smiles.

"He's someone I want you to have in your life that's for sure." He says and I sigh.

"Good." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Why?" he asks and I smile.

"Because I'm in love with him."

++

hmm Michaels heard that before hasn't he? Lol Anyway!! I totally ship Luke and Kaya! #Laya!! (: I love you guys! Thanks for reading!! <3