Chapter 5

I woke up this morning to a smiling Luke.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah. You're adorable. " He says kissing my nose.

"Doubt that but... I have to get ready for school." I say starting to get out of bed, but he grabs my waist pulling me back next to him.

"Stay with me please." He begs and I sigh.

"Only until my brother comes and knocks on my door." I say getting comfortable again.

"He wakes you up?" He asks and I nod.

"Every day since I turning 13. I may or may not have broke my alarm clock. So he's been my alarm clock every since." I tell him and he smiles.

"I guess you cant break him." he says and I laugh.

"I could if I tried." I smirk and he chuckles.

"Kaya! Get up! I'm about to open the door. He better be on the floor!" Michael yells starting to open my door. I panic and push Luke off my bed.

"Ow!" he yells as he lands on the floor with a bang.

"Good Morning." Michael says walking into my room opening my curtains.

"Morning." Luke and I groan as I climb off the bed helping Luke up off the floor.

"I'm sorry." I mumble and he nods at me.

"Well I'll see you at school" Luke says kissing my cheek sending butterflies through out my body.

"Okay" I say blushing. Until a couch makes me jump. "What?" I ask Michael walking over to my closet.

"Who was at the door last night?" He asks leaning on the wall.

"Not what I thought you'd say." I say trying my best to change the subject.

"What did you think I was going to say?" He asks and I sigh.

"I thought you'd have a smart comment about him kissing me on the cheek." I say and he smiles.

"No. That was sweet. I would have something to say if he had kissed you on the lips." He says and I laugh.

"I think you should have been the girl." I say and he smiles

"Just get ready Little Clifford." He says walking out of my room.

++

Walking through the school doors has never been my favorite thing to do. But today is different. I get to see my boyfriend, my best friend, Ash, Calum, and unfortunately Aleisha. I have absolutely no problem with her but I do if she keeps trying to break me and Luke up.

"Earth to Little Clifford." Calum shouts snapping his finger in my face.

"I'm sorry. What?" I ask shaking my head.

"I was complaining about you not inviting me over last night!" He exclaims opening his locker.

"I didn't wanna overwhelm Luke." I sigh and he laughs.

"Then invite me instead of Ash next time." He whines and I sigh.

"I'll invite you over next time. But we're not leaving Ash out." I tell him and he laughs.

"Okay. I'll see you later Little Clifford." He says before walking away.

"Hello Ms. Falls" I say walking into my chemistry class.

"Hi Ms. Clifford. How are you this morning?" She asks and I sigh.

"Good. I'm breathing so that's a plus." I say and she nods.

"Well we're do experiments today. And i'm choosing your partners." Ms. Falls announces when I sit down.

"Jared and Kaylee.. Lori and Lynn... Kaya and Aleisha.." As soon as she said my name I zoned out. I'm with Aleisha out of the 18 people in this class. I look over at Tiffany and she mouthes 'Good luck' I roll my eyes before getting my stuff and walk back to Aleisha.

'Hi." She says and I sigh

"Look we're not exactly close. I don't know you at all. But Luke told me you were lying because you wanted to get back together with him. If you are then whatever. But stay out of my relationship." I tell her and as soon as I did I felt horrible. It looked like she was going to start crying.

"Fine. Maybe I did lie, maybe because I love Luke. You will never love Luke more than me. You will never be loved by him. Give him a few weeks and he'll realize your nothing compared to me." She shouts and I feel my eyes water up. I run out of the classroom before anyone can say a word.

I knew every word that she said was true. I was nothing compared to her. Absolutely nothing. He would never love me. Why would he? I'm fat, I have crazy hair and green eyes. My nose is way to big for my face. I'm not attractive at all. I run into the closet thing to me. The Girl Restroom. I felt like throwing up. It was all so overwhelming.

"Kaya?" I hear from behind me. I turn to see Marie. She give me a half smile.

"Tiffany texted me and told me what happened. She had absolutely no right to say what she did." She says and I wrap my arms around her. "Shh. Your going to be fine." she coos

I didn't know if I was going to be fine. But I knew one thing... Aleisha will do anything to get Luke back.

++

Hey! oh just so yall know. I don't have anything against Aleisha. She is beautiful! I adore her! :)

Anyway! I hope you enjoy!!