Chapter 18

*1 month later*

 "Prom time!!" A cheerleader yells handing out filers. She hands me one. "You should run for prom queen. You'd get my vote." She says smiling at me.

"Thanks." I say taking the filer.

"I agree you should totally run for prom queen." Luke says putting his arm around my shoulders taking the filer from me.

"I don't know Luke." I say and he smiles at me.

"Think about it."

"I will." I say pecking his lips before walking over to Ash, Calum, and Michael.

"Hey guys." I say opening my locker.

"Hi." They say and I raise an eyebrow.

"What up? You all look depressed." I say and they look down the hallway.

"We don't understand Kaya." Calum says and I give him a confused look.

"You don't understand what?"

"You."

"Excuse you?"

"You took Luke back right after he cheated on you."

"Its called forgive someone." I say getting very offensive.

"That easily?" Ash asks and I raise my eye brow.

"I have been you guys best friend forever and you all have made mistakes. I have forgave you! This is my life! Please let me live it!" I cry slamming my locker. "And if you don't want me to live my own life then get out of it!" I say before walking down the hallways. I wasn't paying attention and ran right into Luke.

"Sorry." I say looking at my feet.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks making me look at him.

"The guys." I mumble and he sighs.

"How about we skip the rest of the day?"

"Okay." I say and he smiles pulling me out of the doors.

++

Luke and i made our way through the doors of the nearby skating rink. Luke didnt know how to skate but i was determined to make a skater out of him.

"Come on Luke. Its not that hard." I tell him as he tries to make his way to me.

"Yeah but the ground is." He tells me and i roll my eyes.

"Come on Babe. I got you. I'm not going to let you fall." I tell him rolling over to him. I grab his arm and pull him out into the rink. He clings to me like he's about to die, not that I'm complaining or anything..

"I'm scared." He mumbles into my huddie and i giggle.

"If you fall you fall Luke. It'll only hurt for a second.." I reassure him as i slowly pull him along with me. He stumbles a little but he quickly got the hang of it. I smile and let him go.

"Kaya.... " He groans and i laugh.

"You've got this." I tell him and as soon as the words come out my mouth he falls flat on his butt. "Are you okay?" I ask crouching beside him.

"Never better." He groans and i laugh.

"Come on." i say reaching out my arms. He takes hold of them and i pull him up.

"I think I'm done with this." He tells me and i laugh.

"Okay." I tell him and he nods before i pull him to the side. I start to take off my skates Luke surprises me with a deep yet so passionate kiss. I kiss back despite my surprise. This was definitely the best day ever..