Chapter 14

I walk all the way to Ash's house. As soon as I knocked on the door I regretted it. He slammed it right in my face. I took a deep breathe and tried again.

"What?!" He snaps opening the door. I push the door open all the way and walk into the living room.

"Do not snap at me!" I snap pointing my finger at him. "If anything I will snap at you!"

"Then snap tell me everything I need to hear." he shouts.

"You need to get it through you head that I will never hate you!! I love you! You have been my best friend for 15 years!! We promised each other forever! Yet you would think so lowly of me and say I hate you!" I shout taking a deep breath. His face falls and guilty overtook his face.

"Kaya." He starts but I cut him off.

"No Ash. That's all I came here for was to say that. I'm leaving." I state walking past him only to have him stop me.

"Kaya." He whispers as he meets my eyes.

"What?" I ask

"Don't go. I'm sorry. I really am. " He replies.

"Its okay. Just don't ever think I would hate you. I could never hate you. " I tell him and he smiles.

"Forever."

"And Always."

++

Short. :( But they needed to make up!! :)xx I wish I had an Ash... :( I don't even have a best guyfriend!! *0* Anyway there you go! LOVE YA!!