Chapter 3

"Michael? Will you please talk to Kaya for me? Please?" Marie asks knocking on Michael's door. After 2 hours at Starbucks she told me she'd come try to get him to talk to me.

"Why? Nothing I say to her will get her to cancel on Luke." Michael says still not opening the door.

"She's your sister. You love her. And I bet if you give her a good enough reason then she might cancel. You never know." Marie says sighing.

""I'll think about it." Michael says and she sighs again.

"Well I'm going home. I really do hope he talks to you sometime soon." She says giving me a hug before bouncing down the stairs.

++

After 2 hours and a shower I decide to text Ash and see if he wants to hang out for a movie night.

To: Ashhhhhh

Hey just wondering if you wanted to come over and have a movie night since my movie buddy is still not talking to me. :(

I push send and grab my headphones off the dresser and plug them in. I put on 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5 softly singing along. My phone beeps notifying me I have a text.

From: Ashhhhhh

Hey. You guys aren't talking still? Darn. I'm sorry. I'll be over in 5 :)

To: Ashhhhh

Yay! And yeah. Really depressing to be honest. :(

After 5 or so minutes and 2 songs later my doorbell rings. I run downstairs and quickly open it.

"Hey." Ash says grinning at me pulling me into a hug.

"Hi." I giggle "What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask walking over to the movie case.

"Hmm.. How about Picture Perfect ? It's a really good movie." He suggest joining me at the movie case.

"Okay." I say grabbing the movie popping it into the DVD player.

"Do you want popcorn?" I ask and he nods.

"What's a movie without popcorn?" Ash asks and I laugh.

"It's still a movie." I say and he grins at me.

"Watch it Little Clifford." He says and I frown at him.

"You know I don't like people calling me that!" I exclaim and he smiles at me evilly.

"Kaya? Are you downstairs?" I hear Michael call from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah!" I shout and I hear him start down the steps.

"I heard voices." He says looking around confused.

"You heard me and Ash. He's in the living room." I state and he sighs.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted." He whispers coming over to the counter I was leaning on.

"It's okay. I just, I really want to know why you don't like Luke. It's bothering me." I sigh and he frowns.

"I've just heard somethings.." He says and I nod.

"Me too. But most are just hear say." I say and he nods.

"But this came from his ex. Aleisha." He says

"What did she say?" I ask

"Other then he's a player and liar. Nothing." He says and I frown.

"What about we give him a shot and decide for ourselves?" I ask and he sighs.

"You must really like him." Michael states and I nod.

"It scares me how much I like him." I whisper and he laughs.

"I'll give him a week to prove he deserves you. Starting now. Call him and ask him if he wants to have a movie night with me, you and Ash." he says and I smile at him

"Okay you tell Ash and i'll go call him." I state before I run up the stairs pulling out my phone quickly calling him.

"Hey." Luke says and I smile

"Hi. Okay so Michael is talking to me again and he decided to give you a chance. So I wanna know if you'd like to come over for a movie night." I say and he chuckles.

"Yeah i'd love to. I'll be there in 10." He says

"Great! I'll see you then." I say before hanging up. He. Is. Coming. Over.

"Michael! He said he'd love to! He'll be over in 10!" I yell coming down the stairs.

"Sounds good. He better not try anything" He says and I frown.

"He wont." I say and he laughs.

"You obliviously know nothing about the way boys think." he smirks as the door bell rings. Here we go.

++

Hiiii! Thanks for reading! :)

I still need 2 girls.....

Calum's Girlfriend..

Ashton's Girlfriend...

Message or comment!

I love you guys so much! Enjoy :)