Ch 40: Love spell

Xander

There was no doubt.. Not a single doubt when it came to her.. I didn't know what it was, but after the whole day of having to deal with all kinds of stuff, I was just so fuckįng desperate to see that pretty face.. To feel her close.. To touch her. My obsession for her was simply growing with every second of every day, and it was becoming unbearable.

Now we had the witch. Teresa. Nathaniel claimed that she could help us find out what Lara was.. Witches could tell what one was by a simple touch. I hoped that she could because otherwise I had no reason why to keep her alive.. Lie ended with death, we all knew that clearly.

I led Lara down the stairs, watching how for some reason she was so eager to take my hand, almost as if there was something bothering her from the inside. So that's what I did. I held her close, walking down and towards one of the dining rooms. I could understand what she must've went through those few days.. Not knowing what made her part of this world was a struggle for me too. I needed an explanation about what it was that made me want this girl so badly, what it was that triggered my feelings, my emotions so quickly..

It had been centuries since Dalia's death, but even then did I not feel something so strong for a dead Dalia as much as I was feeling Lara, who was living, breathing, yet still wanting her constantly near me.. There had to be an explanation. And perhaps if we managed to find out what part of this world she was taking, it would give me those answers I was seeking for so badly.

Now there I was, holding her close to myself and leading her in a room in which sat the powerful witch Teresa that was supposed to give me what I wanted no matter the cost.. It was what she was in my house for. Witches were never welcome, but when it came to Lara.. God help me, I would do anything for her.

I felt the sudden tension in Lara when we entered the room and walked towards the head of the table where the woman with a crazy orange curly hair was sitting.. Right at her side was standing a pretty angry Nathaniel with his hands crossed over his chest, mostly because he had probably already threaten the witch a thousand damn times before we got there.

I saw the fear in her eyes.. The witches feared me. Everyone on Red Hawk did.. The thing was, fear was the key to control. Rule. And that's what I needed.. I needed her to fear me so I would know if what she was going to say would be the truth or not. I could hear her heartbeat already beating rapidly.. And I was ready to rip it off her chest the very instant if she tried to harm Lara in any way. She knew that. She knew what I was capable of. I made that sure before I brought Lara. I would never do anything to hurt my girl.

Once we reached them, the witch scanned Lara from head to toes, a very genuine and expectable reaction to everyone that saw Lara for the first time. Her beauty was captivating, noticeable from miles away.. The symmetric features on her face, that classic beauty was what had everyone glued to their spot when she appeared.

Perhaps it was her posture that caught attention.. It was graceful and confident, no matter what she was feeling. A straight expression on that masterpiece of a face seemed to dominate whenever she was around new people, cold and certain.. Soft dark brows against that fair skin was what lined her ocean blue eyes perfectly, the flatter of those black lashes what had everyone enchanted.. Those wine red plump lips with sharp a sharp cupid's bow gave away a once resembled royalty, along the tiny nose and those sharp cheekbones..

It had everyone looking and marveling in awe whenever she entered a room.. No matter that she decided to dress like a human teenager that day, she still held graciousness with each step she took, how that dark hair shone and created that contrast with her pale skin, how her hips so captivatingly swayed from side to side when she walked, portraying and lining her small waist even more.. And the one fact I loved the most about her was that all of that beauty, all of her.. She was no one else's but mine. All mine to admire, own, touch and worship.