Ch 65: This Countess of mine

18+ Content

Xander

It was anger the simple thought of her doubting my love caused.. How could she question that I wanted anything but eternity with her, I had no clue. My untamable craving for her was what left me restless, because it was the look behind those eyes that flamed that desire in me.. But the questioning behind them had me wishing to keep her up all night long to prove just how much I wished her as my Countess..

Perhaps I wanted her as my bride for my own selfish reasons even before I knew marriage would mean cure for her.. I had wished to see her in white for far too long to really hesitate. It was the chance I took, the only selfish chance there was.. To have her for eternity as mine. And I had that now.. I had her as my wife and I couldn't get over the fact just how perfect she truly was..

There was something about her that night.. All that white silver and lace.. Almost matching her skin yet a true contrast to the ripeness of her lips, the darkness in those long locks of hair.. The simple sight of her played with my mind in the most wicked ways possible.. Like never before, daring me to my very core.

Every other minute I felt like I would lose my control and throw her over my shoulder.. That I would lose my resistance and take her to our room.. Do things to her that I wished to for so damned long.. Keep her in my bed and ravish every inch of that body of hers, until she was senseless with no clue of her own name..

She would smile and part her lips to speak as people congratulated us, while all I wished was to kiss those lips until they were swollen red, parting for air when I would have her lost in pleasure..

Hell, I was rock hard on my own damned wedding feast because my bride said my name in ways that had me wishing to hear her scream it.. Flattered those long lashes in ways that had me wanting those ocean eyes dull with desire and rolling closed with the pleasure I would give her.

The worst fuckíng part was, I wanted that right then.. I wanted to whisper all the things I would do to her while she tries to smile and make stupid conversations with those that greeted her.. I wanted to lift her dress under the table and have her stutter her words with my fingers playing her.. I wanted her to flush be asked if she was alright again, while she would bite down on those cherry red lips and nod her head..

Yet I didn't.. I didn't do any of that because my Countess wished to wait until all guests were gone, until we were in our new bedroom, with closed doors and between silken sheets. I wanted that too, that way I knew I would have those moans for myself only, but hell, I never thought I could make it until I actually did..

Until we entered the room and I realized that long waiting was over.. Until I saw her walk before me in our dimly lighted bedroom, with white lace and silk dragging behind her and long dark-mahogany locks fallen down her back.. As gracious and pure as one could be. As beautiful as no one else could ever be.

The door clicked closed behind me.. I was leaning against it to find my breath because apparently I had been holding it.. Apparently, my wife had me aching and desperate for her, and she wasn't even undressed yet. Fuckíng hell, I could had came in my pants like a damned teenager if I allowed even a bit of my control to slip from me, and the simple sight of her in that bedroom almost did that to me..

She stopped in front of the large mirror.. She was looking at her own reflection and I hoped she saw just how damned perfect she looked. But this temptress of mine never knew what her simple presence could do to me.. No, she couldn't even imagine. And that pushed me to wish to show her exactly how much I despaired for her.