Ch 57: Untamable lusts

18+ Content.

Xander

  Functioning around Lara was no longer a priority of mine. Near her, there was no ruler, no master, no Lord of the North.. Just a mad man enchanted by all that beauty. Yes, I was aware that there was not a piece of sanity left in me, but even in that state of compulsion I was aware of what I had.

  Lara Devinski. The true temptress of the North. The only ruler there was. Not by force, but by blood.. It was in her blood to rule as a Luna. To rule as a seductress. To rule me like no one else ever had.

  I no longer knew the reason why I waited.. Why I thought waiting would be the right choice. I no longer knew who I was, and I found myself only by the feel of those lips against mine, by the feel of that body against mine.

  I considered myself for a wise man. I considered myself for a man with patience and control. I had owned many, trained many.. But Lara.. Oh, Lara was not something that could be tamed. And around her, neither could I.

  My ears were buzzing. My hands madly itching to touch more of her.. To have more of her. Every muscle in my body was solid rock. I was aching how damn much I wanted her.. How much I longed for that feel of her, that taste of her.. I was in true pain from nothing but arousal. The kind that only Lara could cause upon me.

  Her legs on both my sides, her body on mine, against mine, right there for me to worship.. On top of me, all over me.. Christ, I was losing my mind. There were no senses enough to satisfy my wish to explore every inch of that body. My hands roamed and traced, but I could simply not get enough.. Not enough of all that perfection.

  Her fingers were tangled up in my hair, pulling me closer, deeper into that kiss like she wanted me to lose every bit of sanity I struggled holding onto.. Those lips moved against my own in ways that swirled my mind, and with every taste she allowed, I craved for more. There was just never enough. It was true insanity. An insatiability that could never be satisfied.

  She did things with her lips that sent me to holy grail from a simple damn kiss.. Licking, biting, exploring like it was the first time she had my lips against hers. She spoke to me with no words. And I was throbbing in my pants.. On the very edge of fuckįng exploding from a simple damn kiss.. At the backseat of the car. Thankfully isolated, but still..

  I hadn't waited for so many torturing weeks for nothing. I wanted her in my bed. I needed her in my bed. Under me, on top of me, in front of me.. Trembling and losing her mind in pleasure.. Only when I tell her to. Not a minute before that. Because I swore I would give her something she would never forget.. Patience was needed for that. But I always kept my word.

  The sounds she released were sweet and hypnotizing, meant to carve in my brain and make me lose all patience I somehow still managed to hold onto. I had to stop her. I had to- I just had to stop myself first.

  And just when I thought I could, she grand against my crotch, moving those hips in a way that had me on the very damn verge. She was determined to have me cūm in my pants, knowing damn well that I had no fucking resistance when it came to her!

  "Damn, Lara," I somewhat managed to mumble against her lips, to keep her hips steady with my hands, and to keep myself in some control. And she.. She bit down on my lower lip, daring me to take her right then, right there. Her dress was already lifted anyways. "I said not yet."

  Her breath against my own as she kept some little space between our faces, was rapid and sharp.. It fucked up my mind in ways I could not explain. And the way she moved those lips over my jaw as she slightly rose herself on her knees, allowing my hands to slide down her legs that were on both my sides.. Oh she was begging, not with words, but with those plain actions.