Ch 49: Just one touch

Xander

  Every day seemed to pass by painfully slow.. Every single minute of resistance was filled with insanely strong impulses, temptations and cravings that I struggled to contain.. Every single second, every single breath, every single beat without her touch was a torture for my mind, war for my soul..

  Two weeks. Two damn weeks had passed by. Two cursed weeks without getting to have her.. Without getting to properly touch her.. My Lara.

  And the worst part was, she was there.. In front of me. Every single day pushing me further to break, on the very edge of my control.. Playing with the madness inside me, testing my resistance with every look those azure eyes sent, every sway of those perfect wide hips, every bite over those daring red lips of hers..

  At night, she was in my bed, beside me, urging my very limits, shaking my very core with the way she turned, the way she pressed her body against mine causing her intoxicating scent to flood me, her warmth to consume me, her spell to drunken me..

  She seemed to respect my decision perhaps.. I told her I was going to have her properly when I wanted, and she seemed to had agreed with that.. She tamed her own crazes and desires well, without mentioning or saying a single word after what I promised her, after that night of her desperate and open confessions, demands on what she truly wanted.

  She didn't know.. She couldn't even guess what her words did to me that night. No, she had no clue how damn desperate I was for her every single damn second after that, after those words she said..

   She told me what she wanted, but so did I. I wanted her precisely telling me what she wanted me to do with her. I wanted her to be sure. I wanted her to be desperate. I wanted her to be on that very edge of ecstasy when she begged me. And I was determined to wait. Determined to give her what she wanted, but only if she followed my way to that, and my way only..

  And she did. Every day throughout those two weeks she seemed to be very professionally patient, very kept-together.. Her questions, the conversations she started didn't sound very thought-through, but not once did she mention anything about that night..

  Either she was trying to make me go completely insane with her silence, or she was playing a different kind of game.. A game in which I was the lose that would fall on my knees in front of her and beg for that affection. But she was still doing a great job keeping her desires for herself.

  Still, it was the little things she did that effected me.. The things she was unconscious about.. How she discussed those serious subjects about her ancestry with full focus, how she started doing her own meals in the kitchen, making me try her simple 'specialties', and how she sat in the grass of the back yard for hours sketching in her book.. The way her eyes widen when she found interest in something, how she bit down on her lip and even the way she smiled..

  It was those things that made me aware of her presence, of how easily she was changing me. I would catch myself unable to keep my eyes off her, not just because of her short skirts and dresses, but now because of those little things too. I was putting my focus on something else, and I was letting her wild spirit grip me, control me to my very core.

  Yes, I would get a touch.. At times where it felt like it was unbearable to keep away any longer, I pulled her closer.. I touched her, kissed her, desperate to get a taste of her, desperate to get at least a little doze of her.. But it only tempted me more.

  It only made me wish for more. I was an addict. I couldn't live through my day if I didn't get a look into those deep azure eyes, if I didn't get at least a glimpse of that perfect angelic face of hers, if I didn't hear the melodic sound of her voice.. Of that hypnotic feminine tone of hers when she said my name. It was fuckíng impossible to.