1

Heavens Arena . 

A place where I never thought I'd be . 

Strange , isn't it ? How the girl who has always been so cautious , who saw danger miles away ahead and decided to change her way instead not to encounter it in any way possible , is now running towards it . But , I'd do whatever I can to help my family . We are on a low budget with this major financial problem above our heads and I had to help in some way! 

  And no , if some of you have gotten the wrong idea . I am not here to fight . Actually my raw strength is kinda...below the average.. Moreover , I choose not to be violent . I am just a clumsy short girl , I'd probably get crushed under one of those fighters if I decided to take part . I am here to work in the reception desk on Floor 200 as I have been assigned . I am also a client server to deliver any kinds of information to people here . 
  Nen .

 I suspiciously observe all types of people on this floor..all of these are quite dangerous..the basics I learnt will probably be of no use if I get in trouble . My uncle was the only one in the family who knew Nen . He was a master and a Treasure Hunter as well . He'd tell me stories about his adventures..but I never got the chance to apply for the hunter exam or learn Nen till the very moment . Sigh , my parents would never approve to that , after all I grew up avoiding any new things..to protect myself from unknown danger . 

"She has to learn the stuff I know! That place , there , without Nen , she'll be at a huge disadvantage" . <--- That , is how he convinced them . "Fight danger with danger!"

    I settle my stuff on my desk and immediately turn to read the stack of papers lying there . Instructions , schedules and blah blah blah . That's so easy , what could possibly go wrong with this boring job ? 

  Huh?! 

I snap out of my thoughts when I notice the dark aura surrounding me in a circle . What..when..!

I tried to pass through it by force but ended up in pain through my muscles before finally , my smart self decided to pass that Nen barrier with her Nen as well . I slowly made it out till I hit something...someone , to be exact . A bare chest..that's what my eyes first landed on. Pretty tall..and attractive..he had a pair of observing yellow eyes and his hair was still wet.. His lips were curved into a mischievous smile as he watched me in amusement . His hand was on my waist , holding me..too tight.. 

"Let me go , you stupid pervert!"I roughly pushed him away and adjust my shirt . Was he the one who made the Nen barrier ? How could he hold me like that?! 

"My , Oh my , Look what we have got here ." He chuckles . "A really angry woman , that's what you got!" I cross my arms and squint in sheer annoyance .

"Woman ? You really look like a kid but yeah , you're right there's the proof.."

"I would gladly slap you now" I say , already preparing my hand for the most stinging slap he'll ever get . "Then do it ."  

Just as I moved my hand towards his direction , a playing card was just near my throat in no time . He's...too fast..

Too stunned by what happened , I didn't notice him already leaving and walking back to his room ."I'll save you for another time..." He yells before shutting the door behind him . 

Ugh . 

...

  Yep! Everything is definitely perfect now! I organized everything and made sure I knew all instructions . Most clients didn't seem so murderous until now . Actually everybody just asked about what they wanted and left quietly . No one pissed me off apart from that certain someone who I'd not like to see again! I place down the folder of papers and gets startled when I see his face behind the glass . "Heard that by the way ." He smirks . 

Heard wha...Oh . Have I thought out loud...again ?!

"What do you want ?" I roll my eyes . 

"That's not a way to treat me , you know . You should smile and say yes sir or master.."

"In . your . dreams . I don't care if I am at your service , respect should come from both sides , if I am supposed to respect you , then you must respect me too ." I raise an eyebrow after I am done and make sure my glare is obvious . 

"Interesting ." He shrugs and heads down the hallway to the auditorium . He has a fight ? I suppose reaching the 200th floor means he's awfully strong..I wonder how he fights..

Hmph , I am stuck here in this boring - 

"Reina!" My coworker shouts my name when she gets in front of my desk . She places her hands over her knees and struggles to catch her breath . 

"Hey , Azusa are you alright ?" I rush out of my seat and grab my bottle of water to her . 

"We are running out of servers..I don't know what happened or how they left during their shifts but someone has to be in service to the audience at the auditorium . And I can't handle all this audience by myself . So come on , since everyone on the floor is spectating anyway.." Guess my wish came true . Well , that was fast! 

I practically rang alongside with Azusa , we really didn't want to get in trouble . And she was new here just like me! The fight had already begun . The guy I met and whoever his opponent was , were having a reaaallyy bloody fight . Until now , he was progressing really quick . His cards dug into the left arm of his opponent leaving it a bloody mess . He was so close to end this fight when the opponent does...man I don't know what he did - too fast dammit , I am normal here , hello ??- and the guy with red hair was badly injured near his stomach . The cut is too deep and blood started gushing out of it . I gasp in worry at the sight of the enormous amount of blood . Could I at least demand to delay the fight or resume it later ?! He doesn't seem to be so pained and a surprising chuckle escapes his mouth . The opponent's eyes stare in pure horror .

"heh heh , I have figured it out ." He sets his finishing card into his opponent's heart . Lost in confusion with how he had figured out that man's technique , how it all went so fast I could hardly process...However , I immediately act and make my way to him . 

"And the winner is Hisoka Morrow!" 

So that's his name , huh ?" 

I stop near the hallway waiting for him . I can't just take him in front of all of this audience . I had to go through the hallway on the other side when the fighters  are done .  

"Freaking idiot!" I gently pull him pass the hallway , heading to his room upstairs . 

"Worried ?" He smirks . 

"Of course I am! Anyone would be worried over an injured person . No matter how jerky he can be!" I yell , surprising myself and him . "Plus , now isn't the time to joke around and smirk! Look at your injury! You don't have to act tough you know ." 

"I am not . It's not painful . I have experienced much deeper cuts than that ." He shrugs , the smile on his face not vanishing . "Come on , I'll heal you up . I majored in nursing school..." 

I spent the night treating him . I tried my best to stop the blood and cover the wound completely but he needed continuous care and certainly a lot of rest  . 

"His hand slowly moves to my sweat-drenched forehead and gently wipes it ...I didn't know he could be gentle.."Thanks.."

"I think you'd be a waste to kill.." He blurts out , reminding me of earlier today , when he almost slit my throat . I put my hands on my hips and give him a cheeky look , "Excuse me ?! You think ?? Of course it'd be a waste to kill me. First , because I am awesome . Second , no one would dare take care of you rather than me ." 

"Oh yeah ? So you actually would check on me everyday ?"
"I..uh.." I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly . Why did I have to slip my tongue ugh..I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that or not..but he's a complete fool and he wouldn't mind not getting treated for all I know . 

"Well , then I won't let you do that for free ."

"Huh ?" I ask , confused . 

"I am gonna play now as..your master . I'll teach you Nen in return , Reina ."