13

THANK YOU SO MUCH !! 500+ READS you guys are the best I love you!! I didn't think you guys would actually like it :') I appreciate it sm here take lots of hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo ♥♥♥

----

  Sigh .

My house's door .

It's been a while since I saw them . I have never been away from the house for that long I really miss them . They are the 'always-worried' kind of parents so if I am out , they'll have to check on me every ten minutes..literally..

One time they actually stalked me when I was having a morning run..and I pretended all along that I never noticed..then surprised them when I sent them a selfie of me later where they were hiding behind a tree next to the running tree with a caption , "Mmmmm I wonder who might those be FOLLOWING ME ALL MORNING" so yeah , they were pretty shocked they were busted .

They're probably freaking out now about my disappearance...I am so sorry...

*Knock knock* 

I can hear my parents rushing footsteps at the door! 

"Maybe it's news of her!" 

"Yes , I hope they found my Ren-Ren!" 

I softly chuckle when I hear my mother's nickname for me . They stop at the door , my heart is pounding with nervousness and excitement at the same time and my palms can hardly stop sweating . I didn't notice the cold tears sliding down my slightly red cheeks . They unlock the door . Hastily opening it just as we always did when we ordered pizza at home...

Mother and father's gasps sucked all the air , and their eyes watered the second their eyes landed on me . They probably were almost tearing up already... 

I jumped into their arms desperate for a warm hug . 

"Reina , Darling!"

"Mom and dad! Please forgive me for not telling you anything I had to figure things out but it was hopeless I needed help! And I missed you so much it felt so weird not having you around!" I didn't notice myself crying while they hugged me and caressed my back . It's been so stressful and I felt completely lonely...so it is wonderful having them comfort me again . Of course I won't remain as their little girl forever..I have to be totally dependent on only myself..but they're all I have .

"Sshhh don't cry idiot!" Dad says playfully hitting my arm after wiping his own tears of happiness .
"Where have you been ? tell us everything Reina , alright ?" Mom softly kisses my cheek . "But first I'll prepare your favorite dinner . She looks so skinny , doesn't she ?"

Dad chuckles and nods in agreement . Of course no matter how much I eat like a pig , I'll still be skinny in their eyes .

"I'll make a hot chocolate for you . Take a warm shower until it's done , yeah ?" Dad pats my head and rushes with Mom to the kitchen . I smile to myself , can't contain my happiness after being reunited with my parents...even if it was just temporarily .

...

ILLUMI

She probably ran away . 

I didn't bother at first and I chose to delay telling Hisoka . He only made it hard for me when he asked to meet me . He didn't mention it at first , we talked about useless stuff and he was impressed by my needles for the millionth time then after a few moments of awkward silence , the moment I was dreading came on . 

"How is Reina doing ?" His expression was completely blank when he asked . I didn't know what the reason was behind his question . I could feel my forehead sweating . Calm down , loosen up , he won't figure it out if I act normal .