12

HISOKA

  It's been two days since I disappeared away from her sight. She'll be seriously mad at me , won't she ? But , it's for the better . She'll soon forget me anyway . I gave Illumi full responsibility of her , telling him I'll take her afterwards . Guess , I can't do that after all . After thinking about it , she'll be safer away from me . She is so fragile yet she can handle herself so well . But she still isn't ready for that kind of life . She can go back to her family and live peacefully with them away from all of these dangers . No one has ever thought of me as an ordinary guy as far as I remember . She impresses me every time , I want to keep her like my own possession , however , I do not want my perfect toy to get torn . Maybe if she got stronger , I'll think about looking for her.. 

  Anyway , I'll be miles away from her . Soon , I'll travel to Yorknew City to attend the meeting of the Phantom Troupe since there's a huge auction so a theft is likely to happen~~

  I just hope Illumi's patience is coping with her attitude right now...

-Meanwhile at Illumi's apartment-

"What do you mean by my clothes are wet now ?"

"It means I was doing our laundry! Just pick another outfit Jeez it's not a big deal ugh..." Why is he annoyed now ? Is his closet empty or something ? He can't possibly have one outfit to work with . I wonder what his job is..
"By the way , what is your job ?" I ask , my eyes glowing with curiosity . I'll say it's a...not-so-ordinary-job by the way his main tools are those deadly needles - Of course he's not just sewing with them - . 
"...I'm not obliged to tell you ." He robotically makes his way to his room . 

"But I want to know!" I cross my arms in frustration . Oh , I want to ask him something else!

"Hey , Illumi!"I rush after him to the room . Only to find him already shirtless and picking a shirt out of the closet to wear . 

"Oh , um , sorry!" My cheeks turn hot as I try to look away . 

"Huh ?" He tilts his head in confusion .

"What ?"
"Why is your face red ?" He moves just in front of me , a few inches away to take a closer look . He inspects my face with a look of sheer curiosity . 

"Your ears too . Why is that ?" 

He's so freaking close! "Hey , it's nothing ." I push him away but he still keeps staring at my face . 
"I'll tell you what's my job if you tell me why your face changed color ." He casually says . As for me , I am panicking inside . How am I supposed to tell him that he's pretty attractive ? Actually he can't just walk around the house like- Oh , it was me who charged into his room...

Moreover , there's something else that concerns me now instead of his secret job . 
"I have another question though!" I blurt out .

"Mmm deal then . Now , tell me ." He puts on his white shirt and waits . 

"Uh..well.." Too embarrassing! "It's just that you weren't wearing a shirt so I was embarrassed you know ." 

"Oh , that's it ?" I slowly nod and ,without a slight change in his face expression , he answers my question , "I am a professional assassin ." 
Huuhh?? 

"Woah ." I stare in awe . He probably isn't the kind of assassins who only kill bad people but yeah..

"Interesting ." He whispers a few things that I can't make out before walking past me . "Hey , wait! I want to ask about Hisoka! Did you hear any news about him ? Did you contact him ?" 

I ask . Not sure if I am making a puppy-eyes look or not..I probably am .

"...." 
"...He told you not to tell me anything , didn't he ..?" I sigh in disappointment . Why did he all of a sudden choose to get away from me ? I really am a burden...