15

I am so sorry for the very late update!!! I had a loss for words even though my ideas were full ;-; And I really want to write a semi-perfect chapter for you guys so I delete words when I find them crappy :') Anyways , here's a chapter , hope you like it! I am so excited for the next shift in the story , it'll be after a couple of chapters probably . Again I am really sorry!

---

  I was taken aback by the sudden change in treatment . The man , whose name is Malio , was treating me like his friend , chatting so lively until he led me to a helicopter . 
"I hope it is comfortable for you ." He says , ushering me inside . 
"Thanks ." I still clearly don't trust him . I know nothing about where and who he is taking me to so I have to stay alert all the time . And the way he's acting is absolutely suspicious . Last time , he was angry at almost everything and if it was his own choice , he would've dragged me right away . 

"The boss is nice by the way , no worries . She escorted me to you the second she heard your call ." Malio speaks up again after a small silence . She ?

"..That reminds me! How did...the boss hear my call ?" I already expect him to dodge my question but I give it a try anyway . 

"Oh , didn't you figure it out already ? It's...Ah , nevermind ." He frowns as if he sudden;y remembered that he shouldn't have even said a word from the start . 
"Okay . "I grab some food on the counter and settle down on the couch . When I look around , I notice a telephone . For a moment , my mind drifts off to calling Hisoka but I shrug at the idea instead . I've been a burden for so long and he already let me go . So , we separated ways after all..right ?He probably forgot all about me anyway . 

  10 minutes pass and it felt like a freaking decade . I am growing nervous and nervous by every second . Malio said we'd be there in no time . I can't stop wondering how she's like and how I'll get myself out of any trouble I face there . I can't text Hisoka now to save me like when I was at Heaven's Arena . It's different now . That's my own choice and I should be independent and responsible enough to face my own conflicts . No one is going to be there for me forever . Moreover , I was the one who stepped my own foot to this world so no backing out now . Unless I count myself a huge coward . 

"We're here ." He calls to me after what seemed like 30 minutes more went by . I get up and follow him to wherever we are going . We walk through what seemed like a long tunnel that took forever . It smells like dust in here . A lot of turns here and there too . Ugh , I am bored of this . 
It is so quiet in here...way creepier than I thought . I can hear our footsteps marching on the floor in rhythm . I sneak a peek at Malio's face and he's looking quite tense actually . 
Finally , we reach an old large door to which he leads me in . Inside , there's spacious room and a chair lies in the center of the room . Guards are across the room , all looking serious and scary .

  When I move closer , the shadow of the figure sitting on the chair becomes more clear . It was a woman whose  age was about mid thirties , with a smirk that was the only thing visible of her face from the hood . She wore a purple short dress and her long dark hair was down on both of her sides . She looked really pretty . But I couldn't help swallow at the sight of her...this just..isn't right .

"Welcome , Reina ." She says . Malio leaves my side to stand next to her .

"Hey ."

"So , you're probably confused , aren't you ? Let me get everuthing straight . But first , have some sleep and food ." She gestures to Malio and anotjer guard to escirt me to another room but I politely decline .

"Please , I'd like to understand first . "

"Very well , then ." She smiles . "I suppose you know about the family of water ?" I nod . "Well , I'm a descendant just like you . " what ? She really is ?? Does that mean she has the-
"But I have no abilities related to that . Only you inherited that incredible power ." She smiles , obviously something not assuring on her mind .

"And it's only nice to share , am I right ? I can't take away the power from you but we can cooperate . Work for me and we can combine our abilities to control almost everything . You can control the oceans , can you imagine what you could do ? I can track anyone without them knowing . I can kill anyone with no slightest clue left . " she pauses for a moment , grips the chair . Her nails digging in its arms...
"I've waited so long till your power has awakened . And if you don't listen to what I say , I'll make sure you-"

"You cannot do anything!" I stop her when she attempts to threaten me .

"Excuse me ?"

"Yes , you cannot . Threaten me as much as you want but I'm not doing anything to hurt people . And you can't make me do it . I can protect myself and others . You can't do anything to me too unless you don't want my power anymore ." I cross my arms , feeling back in charge , the same way I saved myself with Hisoka and Illumi .

I admit I am scared . I'm scared so bad Jeez!! But I'm excited too! I'm excited to see what I can do after the training I did . She doesn't know I can transmute water too . But I'm not using anything until I figure out how she has been tracking me all these years . That's what worries me the most , she can reach to my parents that way .

"Are you daring me , child ?" She laughs hysterically . I swallow , this is not good...
Come on , Reina . Stay bold!

My subconscious reminds me and I nod in determination to no one in particular .

"I'm not . I'm assuring you you can't do it . "

"So you're testing my abilities , huh?" She raises her eyebrow . Mmm she took me to the point I need in this conversation .

"I bet your abilities aren't that strong anyway ." I roll my eyes .

Her hands curl into fists as her face reddens . Good , my plan of teasing her is working pretty well!

"You know I've read once , that ugly truths make people angry . Is that why you're angry ?" I push her more. She eyes me up abd down before finally -yes!- telling me how she got me tracked .

"You mindless girl! Hah! Wanna know my ability ? How you never noticed ?? I am a conjurer . I have tracking Nen planted in your hair when you were just little after I payed a visit to your parents that only activates when your power awakens . I can get to you wherever you are . You cannot hide!"

"Thank you very much ." I smile in triumph .
"Huh?" She gasps when she realizes what happened . Malio unexpectly breaks into a laughter . I'm actually starting to like that guy!

But before she could act , I'm just ready to reflect on what I've learnt and practiced . My connection to water gave me a better chance to practice , made it faster to enhance my abilities and get stronger . So , it's time to try them!