10

Illumi's POV 

  I can't remember when was the last time I went shopping . At a normal supermarket with people here and there casually buying their needs . Of course we have servants to do that for us at our house all the time that I have forgotten other people don't have this kind of option . It's a simple task yet the way I see it , it's one of the hardest challenges I've ever faced . I don't know why I agreed to do what she asked , but I thought she'll never shut up . I've always loved 'quiet and calm' , now , I guess I'll wave goodbye to those . What did she mention again at that list ? I pick up the crumbled little paper in my pocket and check it . 

Eggs
Butter
Milk
Bananas
Macaroni
Rice 
Tomatoes 
Oil 
lemon-vinegar
Cheddar Cheese
Toast
Sugar -salt-pepper 
Potatoes
Tuna
CHICKEN NUGGETS
(Corn canned soup because I love it ) 
(Oh btw get me a bar of chocolate , thx ^-^) 

The little imbecile..All of that ?! That'll take forever . People are eyeing me already since I am in Gittarackur form . Rules of the family to hide my face in public . It's ironic how everybody knows the zoldyck family but never seen a member's face . Grumpily , I grab everything off the shelves and push them in the cart . How rude to ask me to buy groceries when I am so tired! You are gonna pay for this , Hisoka . Letting me handle full responsibility of some useless girl for no reason . He didn't even give me a logical reason why he's doing this . 

"Never think about killing her . She's my toy . My prey."

 His patience has always pissed me off . Why not just get rid of her and search for another ? Why should he go with the unripened fruit or whatever wisdom he made up . He has to enjoy himself first . I shake my head and sigh . Let's just get this over with . 

I make my way to the Cashier . Of course , giving me a horrified look , trembling hands , shaking as usual..whatever.. 

...

"Open the door why did you lock it ?!" I say in sheer annoyance . I am carrying lots of stuff , the least you could do is open the door for me . 

"Did you get the things I told you to ?" She raises her voice from the other side . 

"...Yes.." I sigh , trying to stay composed . 

Click .

She opens the door , gladly lets me in . "Thanks!" She smiles so brightly...cute . 
"Now I'll prepare our meal!" She hurries with the bags to the kitchen . "Hey , Reima-"

"It's Reina idiot!" She pouts . Wow , calling me idiot jokingly already . It's surprising how fast she can get comfortable to someone . Moreover , an assassin like me . 

"Reina . What will you cook ?" I ask curiously . 

"That's a secret ." She smirks , ugh we're going to eat that anyway . I am starving but I hated to admit that in front of her . I only had a hotdog hours ago and it was not even that good . I'll just take a nap until she's done . 

..

  Unknown's POV 

  How I can't wait to make her mine . To use her as my own weapon , finally , after so many years her power has awakened . I knew it , I could feel the power in her when I saw her . Her parents are going to suffer for lying to me . I deserve that power not their filthy useless daughter! However , no worries . She shall obey me in no time . I should just wait for the right time till I strike! I'll send my loyal comrade to capture her..as long as no one knows about my tracking Nen ability , immersed in her body , I should be able to find her anywhere she is . It's your fault , my dear . For awakening your power . Now there's no escape from my hands . 

-Back to Illumi's POV :) 

  "Illumiii!" I huff and rush to help her prepare the table . Seriously she can't stay quiet for one single second . I yawn , I really need some sleep . But the wonderful aroma of the pasta she made is tempting me to stay up devouring the whole pot . She puts two plates and starts scooping pasta and sauce . I take my fork and taste some . Mmm so delicious! 

"Hehe you like it , huh ?" She smirks , teasing me . 

I look away , "When did I mention that ?" 

"Just now you shut your eyes and looked like you were daydreaming! " She grins that her eyes shut . "Whatever . Just eat ." I say bluntly . Both of us start eating our plates and I've been struggling with my hair all the time! I should get a haircut...my hair is even bothering with assassination..Anyhow , it keeps falling to the sauce all the time , yikes...
"Hey , let me help.." Reina says as she gets up and moves closer to my seat . Huh what ?

She takes hold of my hair touching it gently and brushing it with her little fingers . Her fingers are warm to the touch of the back of my neck . I've never experienced something that soothing...

I stay silent , only to examine her . I feel her lifting my hair up and twisting it . I feel a somewhat prickling sensation then on one point in my head . 

  "Yes , the best bun ever! Now you can enjoy your meal ."

For some reason , something unexpected happens . I could feel my cheeks slightly warm . However , the weather has a light breeze to it so I don't know why this happened . Choosing to ignore it , I nod and bow with my head down to show gratitude . 
"I never expected you'd do that! But no need to thank me , I was just helping . Now finish off your plate ." Her cute look immediately changes to a stern one , like a mother or something . She sure likes to get bossy...I couldn't say no to that though , the food was really good . I would've finished it anyway . 

  A few minutes later , we both are done . Quietly , she takes the dishes and washes them clean . The sink is too high for her to reach..she had to bring a stool..she's really so tiny . Just as I was heading for my couch again to resume sleeping , The floor abruptly shook . Someone is so near , how did I not sense their presence ?! A part of the ceiling is cracked to the floor and dust fills the room along with ruins of the fallen ceiling . A man of about thirty years is standing in front of me . Tattoos cover his bare arms with a weird sign..it looks like some kind of a weapon but I can't quite make it out . His gaze falls on me but he ignores my presence , looks to the direction where Reina was standing instead . Strange , why would anyone come for her ?

I could sense the immense powerful aura from him . He looks mysterious and not even a speck of his character is revealed . 
"Hmm Long time no see , Reina "

 A chuckle , seemingly to horrify Reina comes out . 

---

Yaaayy update! Reina really can't take a good break :/ Come on guys let's reach 30  votes thank you very much I love yoouu!