6

What a boring game I just had! 

Not amusing at all . I even let him have his chance to land his first punch , but as I highly expected , it was light as a feather . The guard's useless body laid on the floor -who only took a single blow to die - next to the multiple bodies of his colleagues . I wipe off the dirt and blood on the tips of my fingers onto my pants , their blood didn't even excite me...

Ew . 

  I sigh , and hurry on the ship that still didn't leave . Thankfully , I made it before departure time . So , the brat is surely inside one of those boxes on the deck . Hmm one..two..three..aha! Let's check this once I'll try my luck! I knock on the box and wait for a few seconds when I hear a light voice , "What..is going on.." Aww poor woman..Nope , that's not the brat's voice . I pout , damn I got it wrong . That one's is light and beautiful almost like the female's lead in an anime , her voice is much more normal and when she gets angry , she squeaks like a mouse and it gives me a headache . 

  Well , no use to take that woman with me then . She seems pathetic anyway . 

"Well , at least if you are gonna ship me then put me in some room you bastards!!" 

Yep , there she is . Since everything was quiet some time ago , I concluded they probably drugged her out and when she woke up to process what was going on , she started arguing . I move a few steps till I am in front of the box . 

"Knock knock " 

"Huh?" She says in confusion . She still hasn't recognized my voice mmhm . 

"You're supposed to say who's there ." I smirk , she'd probably go all mad at me if she wasn't the one trapped inside a wooden filthy box . 

A moment of awkward silence passes . 

"....Hisoka ?" She says in utter disbelief . 

Finally . 

"I thought my sexy voice couldn't be forgotten . You disappointed me ." I say as I break the lid and throw it away . Her hands and feet were tied up and red bloody marks were so visible in those parts due to non-stopping struggling...She hurt herself what was she thinking..

"More like..the fact disappointed your bragging self ." Despite the obviously cruel comment , she had the widest smile on her face . 

"Is that your thanks ? You owe me ."

"Am I dreaming ?" She asks , her eyes revealing so much shock . I gently continue untying her feet . "What does it seem like ?" I chuckle , then stand up to pinch her cheek .

"Ow! That hurts you know . By the way! It could still be a dream and dream you is tricking me!" Her lips form a cute pout so I go for her hands . As I take off the rope , I softly touch her hands , feeling them and just as one of my hands was escaping to her waist , I felt the stinging on my cheek . 

"Pervert!" 

"I was proving to you it isn't a dream Jeez..." I shrug , chuckling when I notice her cheeks flushing . 

"I would've accepted a card to my neck instead ." She shoves me a fake smile and walks toward the other boxes . 

"What are you doing ?" I nonchalantly ask . 

"Helping them out ? I am not leaving the girls . They're my friends . " She already tried to open the boxes but they're pretty hard for her . Groaning and groaning...

I sigh , what's the point ?

And I decided to help them..of course after a lot of demanding and squeaky voice..

So I broke the lids and Reina helped untying the girls . Only two were her coworkers and other four were not even working at Heavens Arena . Although that girl told me that they're shipped one by one..Whatever , that's not important . 

"Come on guys! Run as far away as you can , okay ?" She tells them with a kind reassuring smile while I am standing at the back sitting on one of the boxes . 

She receives many thanks , hugs and grateful smiles . Then she turns to me , "Having nice time there ? let's go ." She moves her head to the side ushering me to get out . 

"Mmm that's what I was waiting for!" I say half-excited to fight and half-trying not to expect as much . I could sense the numbers of people marching towards us from everywhere . Woah that man sure is very rich to have that number of guards . He really wants these women to be within his grip..

A flash of an imaginary scene leaves me with a frown . I couldn't imagine how I would react if I were late and the brat was already shipped . Would I really travel to get her back ? Or would I leave her in the hands of a womanizer...No matter how tough she pretends to be , she's still pretty weak and fragile . 

  Without realizing her , I stood in front of her , like a shield to...protect her . It's almost as if my body moved on its own for some reason . I wouldn't let my toy be taken away . 

  Body after body fell on the ground lifeless . But more were coming . My smirk has already frightened them but they kept trying to snatch the brat without I notice . When I turned my head to see how she was , I was surprised to see her not really behind me . She was already taking on a man alone . She hit him where the sun doesn't shine and jumped in victory after I slashed the card on his head , causing him to fall unconscious . Oh , my, I surely am having a bad influence on her . 

  However , she stumbles backwards and before I could reach her , She falls off the deck . I told her to stay next to me how am I going to get her now with all these swarming flies ?

One man steps out in front of me . I could sense the great power of his Ren . I would've been excited to fight a true opponent right now if I wasn't so busy with some clumsy girl . Why didn't she get out until now ?

...Maybe she doesn't know how to swim..

"So you're the one who's causing trouble , eh ?" He says and a bunch of his guards surround me . I am certainly nowhere close to being the one in disadvantage but what troubled me was the brat dying...
  I didn't reply . I looked around me for a moment , attempting to leave them and jump into the water . 

"I'm not letting you escape , you hear me ." 

Oh yeah ? Just shut up . 

But , just when I decided to end their lives later and was about to jump , she appeared . 
On a freaking wave .