8

"Is that possible ?" I ask . 

"Could be . Transmute your aura to water . " He says as he lays down on the grass to rest . Is he even serious ? "How is that, Mr.Smart ? You need a freaking source of water . Am I gonna carry a water tank on my back or something ??" I shake my head . Who said I could rely on a psycho magician ?

"You're too simple-minded . You have a great connection with water , how many do you see can control the flowing of water ? Perhaps , you can actually transmute your aura to water if you give it some though . You have got nothing to lose , just try ." He smiles , a real smile . It's amazing how out of all his endless smirks and amused smiles that this only one makes me wonder alot . Hisoka has a barrier of his emotions that'll need years to break . But when you almost found a way to break it , you realize you've grown so old already and you meet your grave instead . I also wonder if he knows how his real smile is charming enough , to make me look at it ; Admire it for a long time .Moreover, he looks much cuter with his hair down..how it's covering his eyes..hehe..

"Hmm what's so funny?" He startled me interrupting my staring . Did I giggle out loud ?!

"Oh , um nothing ." I look away but I can't help feel embarrassed! 

"Huh ? Your ears are pink ." 

"They are ! Are they ?!" I stumble on words which ends in embarrassing me a whole lot more . 

"Hehe..adorable.." He chuckles motioning for me to come sit next to him . "Oh , alright . Let me change that first , I am freezing cold." I grab his shirt and hide behind a tree where I am sure he can't sneak a peek unless he gets up from his position . 

"I swear if you look , I'll murder you!" I call out , loud enough for him to hear my threat . 

"I'd love to see you try..." 

"Hisoka!" I yell .

"Okay , okay . I am right here . " Mmm it's hard to trust that pervert . I immediately take off my shirt and change into his . Of course it's a lot larger than mine . It actually reaches past my thighs . The card patterns are really so cool...it's also hard not to..admire his cologne..Okay , Reina you have to stop! 

  I step out from behind the tree . He was still in the ground which made me sigh in relief . 

"Hehe you're so small . Look how huge it is on you!" He comments , my cheeks flush red in response . "Shut up! It's your fault , you're a skyscraper !" I pout , then sit next to him on the comfy grass . It's been a while since I have done this . 

"I hope you don't catch a cold . I'll feel bad.." 

"Nah , don't worry about me . I am good ." 

A few minutes of awkward yet relaxing silence pass . We just keep gazing at the sky . I might not have more moments of doing nothing like this , so I am grateful I got to spend some stress-free time .  Hisoka's idea sounds more convincing right now . I'll train all day and night to develop my water abilities . As long as I am a Nen user , as long as I have entered this kind of world..I have to be strong enough to survive in it on my own . Without strong Nen , I am an easy target . I am sorry mom and dad , I am probably not coming home sooner . I yawn , my eyelids feeling heavy...I've done much effort today aahh I need my beauty sleep .

"Sleepy ?" Hisoka asks . I slowly nod . He sits up and softly rubs my back . 

"I could lend you my chest." He winks , I just stick out my tongue and roll to the other side when he stops me by grabbing my am . We stare at each other for a few seconds . His eyes were locked with mine and I don't know , it felt weird having this much eye contact with him . When he slowly leaned in , I completely panicked for no logical reason . and pushed his hand away . Without adding another word , I turned with my back facing facing him and rested my head on a cold rock . I drifted off to a short dreamless sleep...

...

HISOKA 

    I don't know what's gotten into me . But , for some reason , My heart was racing . For the first time in a long while , it was racing for something not involved with killing . I wanted to be close to her . I stopped midway when I noticed her uneasiness . She brushed my hand that was grasping her arm away and slept . I frown , confused at what I was about to do . 
She was just my toy . An unripened fruit . 

  I shake my head and scoop her into my arms in a bridal style . It's too cold to sleep her , I have to get her somewhere else . She was really light as a feather . 

  I don't want her to be alone . But I can't stay with her either . I've got things to do these days . At Heavens Arena and with the Phantom Troupe as well . She can't come back at Heaven's Arena so I'll have to deliver her stuff to her . Where can I leave her ? 

  Illumi .

Yeah , seems about right . I can trust Illumi with her , only if I insure that he isn't gonna kill her at some point . I remember he once told me he has a deserted apartment that he only goes to when he wants to have a restful quiet night or something . I texted him to meet me at his apartment after 10 minutes . 

...

"Are you serious ???"  

Yep , that's what I expected . Of course it'll take some time to convince Illumi to keep a girl at his apartment for a while . Or...I could just leave her there and let him face the fact by himself . I carefully place her on the abandoned bed and shut the door behind me when I get out . 

"Do I need to remind you again ?" I ask , crossing my arms . 

"Fine , Jeez I am not gonna lay a finger on her ." He huffs in annoyance . I chuckle making my way out of the apartment . I hear him whisper something like why does he even care and why me out of all people but I shrug in response . Come on , Illumi , I am putting some fun into your life . 

  And I am not the slightest bit of worried about Reina . She is tough enough to handle anything by herself . In fact , I bet she can make Illumi get her anything she wants without a drop of sweat . I'll miss you brat...

----

(A/N) And that's for this chapter!! I really enjoy writing this story! Hisoka's part is off for now , Illumi is on!! Hope you like the chapter and school is starting tomorrow ugghh T-T so the number of updates will be reduced to twice or once a week sorryyy bear with me :')