Hisoka's Ending

(A/N ) so yes , surprise! There'll be a set of endings for the three of them! This was originally going to end with Hisoka but then I've been struggling so bad with the other two so..I ended up with an ending for all ! Tell me which one is your favorite when the rest is updated!

Thank you for reading this story , it means alot ^-^

---

"I love..."
My eyes lock with him . It has always been him but I guess I was too slow to realize it .
"I love you , Hisoka.." I jump into his arms and bury my face into his chest . For a moment , he doesn't hug me back , probably too shocked from the fact that I chose him but then his large arms circle around me , squeezing me to his body .
"Brat..."
"Hey don't call me that!"
I pout and he sweetly chuckles , brings my face to him and smirks .
"You're mine now ."
Mmm I don't that smirk is very assuring...

I sneak glances to Illumi and Chrollo . Illumi still doesn't show any emotion but his head is hung low and he slowly walks out of the room before I could say anything . Chrollo purses his lips , his fists clenched but he doesn't say another word .
I still want to be friends with them though...and I'll make sure we stay in contact .

"Chrollo..." I let go of Hisoka .
"I-"

"We'll stay friends , don't worry . After all , we do share secrets ." He smiles , but it's a sad smile that breaks my heart . I watch him follow Illumi out as well . I'll have to text Illumi then.

I sigh . I didn't want this to happen .

"Hey ." Hisoka hugs me from behind , letting his hair tickle the back of my neck on purpose .
"Hisoka!" I chuckle , fidgeting while Hisoka tightens his arms around me .
"I get that you're bothered . You care about everyone it makes me so jealous , Reina~! "
"I can't help it!" I exclaim honestly .
"Nope! I should get the whole attention!" He now tickles me in my tummy and I laugh so hard I can't breathe!
"No , no! Stop!" I try to escape but he just keeps going on tickling me . I didn't expect the reason for my death to be laughter .
I struggle and push my body but the impact soon makes Hisoka tripd backwards and he falls hard on the couch with a very audible thud , me falling on top of his lap .
My face immediately heats up and I try to get up but , as expected , Hisoka prevents me from doing so .

"I like that , brat ." He smirks , annoying me .

"Ugh..." I cross my arms and huff in frustration .
"Kawaii!"
Then he holds my face in his hands and slowly leans in , our lios connecting .

And I don't think we're going to stop kissing anytime soon .

----

(TIMESKIP)

Hisoka's Pov

"Mommy , look what I can do! Hehe!" Our child sat next to her mother on the sand , bending water into shapes of her own . Her mother bended water into cute animals to which our child giggled and kept trying to make ones like them . Of course she was failing due to her lack of experience and training , but she still had the determined frown on her face as she continued trying .

Stubborn just like Reina , isn't she ?

Our other three children come sprinting towards me .
"Daddy , see our sand castle!" One of them tries to push me from behind , his full strength on my back . The other two boys hold my arms in  excitement . I glance at Reina and I see her smiling to me .

I get uo to see their castoe , which is pretty amazing despite their young age . You guys are talented .

I pat their heads and exclaim , "Can I get in there?! Will it fit me?"

The oldest , around 8 years old , gives me a bothered look .
"You mean we in there! It's for you and mom!"

"Yeah!" The other two exclaim with him in angry faces . Reina chuckles from behind and I grin to their adorable reactions .

"Of course I'm taking her with me! Now let me teach you-"

"House of cards! We know! " the younger two roll their eyes in bored faces .

"Daddy , you've taught us that alot! We want other magic tricks!" Our little daughter squeaks from next to Reina .
I chuckle and open my arms for a group hug .

"Only if you do that first ~" I wink and in a second , all of them including my wife jumping on me , making me fall to the sand on purpose .

"Hehe we tricked you!" Reina sticks her tongue out .
"...I love you , br-"
"Don't you dare call me that in front of your children!" She yells ,  putting her hand over my mouth . Then she softens up with a smile , "I love you too ."

Our faces move closer and we -
"Ew!!" All of our kids shout with different face expressions . The oldest was super disgusted , the two boys turn their heads away and the little girl pushes her mother gently .

I smile . A genuine smile , really . Reina changed me for the better . Who would've known I'd have this great family ?
Everything I've ever loved to do , killing and just how I acted in general , was all wiped away . I wouldn't want my children to grow up with a killer as their father . They wouldn't be proud . Reina wouldn't be proud , it was actually against her morals . So her continuing to meet me , to love me and to stay with me just meant that she had this huge pile of confidence that she'll change me . And if Reina believes she can do something , she'll just do it .

It's true , it was pretty hard . We had fights over this alot . But I was eventually convinced and she didn't give up on me . Now , I know she was right all along .

Back then , I didn't know about her hair and about that woman who was after her power .

That woman was my last murder .

She was stronger than I was but I outsmarted her . Reina didn't like this , she felt dependable . She didn't want me to kill and she wanted to end it herself , with no blood . But I was angry and in the spur of the moment with my bloodlust enhancing everything , I just did it .

I remember that day I confessed , I just took her with me to some place faraway and didn't attend the auction or anything else . I really wanted to be with her in peace for a while .

Now , finally , after years of Reina's patient waiting , I'm taking my family tomorrow on a trip . To the circus I grew up in. 

---

(A/N) this made me emotional :")