11

"Long time no see , Reina ." 

  A shiver ran down my spine sending my whole body to shudder . Normally , I got hold of myself together but , right now , I don't know what happened . It's like I have been captivated inside a sphere of fear and uneasiness . The man in front of me screams danger , It's hard not to notice the dreadful sensation out of him . It also feels strange..I know I saw him before . However , no matter how hard I tried , I can't remember a face . The itchy feeling was still there though . 

  What was bothering me was the reason why I haven't sensed such an immense aura from both Hisoka and Illumi . Everybody was terrified of them once they were within a 3-meter reach and I never was . Their aura was indeed powerful but as far as I can tell , It's not powerful enough comparing to that of the man's . Most important of all , how did he know me ?...Why did he came for me ? Who is he anyway ?! 
  I stood literally helpless . 
Illumi made eye contact with me . His face was so void of emotion as always . No gestures either so I really couldn't know what he was thinking or if he was telling me something . His apartment was blown up..Hisoka got in trouble handling those guys as well for me..Everywhere I go , I am just a nuisance . Only a burden . They have no purpose to help me , they're just doing it . 

The man moved a step closer to me causing me to shift another step backwards in response . 

"Oh come on , I am taking you where you really belong . " Where I belong ?

"Don't you want to know about your special ability ?" 

How does he know about my ability ? I want to know as many answers as I can! I want to know who I really am! 
"Come with me ." 

But that's not the way I'll choose . I turn my attention to Illumi , who unlike Hisoka , didn't seem to intent to fight him at all . In fact , I noticed how he was actually retreating from the situation .  
I don't want any more help . I'll do this on my own , I just have to get to a place where there's no water . There's a chance I can escape from him...A low probability of success but it's worth a try . I don't wish to be taken by force anywhere . I've lived my life running away , avoiding every new situation . It's true , Dad , I'm scared . Every new thing has been so scary so far just like you told me . And what can a weak girl like me do ? All I'm good at is acting tough . If I ever showed my true worthless self , I wouldn't have lived to this moment. Everytime I speak , I'm worried I'll crack up and pathetically cry . It's too stressful for me to face all these dangers that I've never thought about moreover cared about them .
But , I need to know who I am . I need to be strong enough to face anything .

---

ILLUMI

"Don't fight an opponent who's stronger than you ."

"Run ." 

  The words echoed through my mind . It was the way I was raised and I couldn't change this . I wouldn't stand a chance against him . I never care about anything or anyone except the rules of our family to be perfect assassins hanging our emotions on the shelf that we later forget about .  Even though , I just properly made contact with her , I don't see myself just..letting her go .  I am not obliged to protect her . A strange sensation of possession . That's it , that's what I am feeling towards her . An urge to keep her with me . She cooks , she's not boring , plus that Hisoka left her with me in charge of looking after her . 

  What's so special about her ? She is not his type for him to care that much for her , even if he intends to kill her . One look at her and you can perfectly identify her . She's so weak and small . Not even a slightest hint of strong aura . She can be crushed at any second without a warning . Yet , you can never know what's on her mind , how she's like...how did she manage to put up a barrier between her self and appearance that even Hisoka and I do not know what lies behind ? When she looks at you , when she speaks , she changes the whole weak idea . Perhaps it's her bravery or confidence that made us listen to her...but still , something is fishy .

"I will ." She says , taking my attention to her . Her face shows nothing but a serious look . What is she thinking now ? Is she going to trick him and fight him ? No way she's that stupid .
"Well , that's easy . Yo , weird guy , don't follow us unless you want your neck cracked ."

"Wait." She interrupts , "I said I will . But I didn't say I'm coming now ."
She crosses her arm , locks eyes with the intruder .
"Are you insane ? What are you talking about ? Do you know what I can do to you-"

"You cannot do anything if you need me to follow you so bad . "

"Ha! Well , I could easily-"

"Yes you can kidnap me , drug me , but don't you want my power ? I can use it . How are you going to test the limits of my power then if it isn't by my will ? You may never know ."
She shrugs then sits on the couch nonchalantly .
Of course the man is almost pulling at his hair ; He didn't expect this kind of reaction . He's indeed stronger than I am but he has no control over his emotions . Easily furious .
"Well then..." he clenches his fists .
"How much time do you need ?" He grits his teeth..my opinion is that he's just a worker asked to bring Reina to the real boss . Any boss would have full plans on what to do whenever .
"Four days . And you can come back here to take me , I'll gladly accept it with open arms ." The bossy tone in her voice never changes , does it ?
"Great ." The anger in his voice goes unnoticeable before , as fast as a lightning , he disappears .
A few minutes of confusing silence pass...Until..
"Oh God!!" I almost jump to the sudden squeak of her . She covers her mouth and leaps off the couch , unable to control her excitement .
"I need to tell him about this!" She probably tells herself then runs to the bedroom and shuts it..too weird...
Who did she mean by 'him '?
Whatever .
Anyhow...I guess my biggest concern now is fixing the hole in the ceiling...

---

Aaaahh I'm so sorry I'm late! I had a loss for words and school bleehh T-T hope you like the chapter ! I miss Hisoka hmph..