14

Raindrops fell on my face . It's as if the sky was sad for me too . It's been thirty minutes when I waved at them goodbye and left my home again . I am not sure where to go . I am a complete wreck . I look like a newly homeless person aimlessly walking through the streets , wet and tired , but with good clothes . It's getting dark now and I'll have to settle in some place . An inn perhaps . My hand slides into my pocket and disappointingly comes out bare . Great , I forgot my  money at Illumi's . 

  I really don't want to go back there . Despite the cute moments we shared when it was time for lunch/dinner , I always felt uncomfortable around him . Like he was waiting for any moment to strike me dead . The look in his eyes when the air tensed was frightening . I shiver at the thought and of the coldness of my skin against my drenched clothes . I am completely helpless . 
I bury my hands in my hoodie's pockets and hug myself . I sprint to find any near place to stay till the rain ends . A roof of an apartment or something , a covered space in a park , anything . 

Very soon , tears fill my eyes for no reason in particular . I am just not in a 'great' mood right now and well , no one is watching anyway . So why not cry to feel a little better ? 

The tears cloud my vision and I struggle to wipe them with my wet sleeves when I hit something hard causing me to stumble backwards due to the impact . 
"Ahhh!" 

A hand grips my arm tight before my face hits the ground , pulling me close . 

"Th-thanks!" I sniff unintentionally and wipe my eyes to get a better look . 

What welcomed me was a warm smile . A guy with short black hair and grey eyes lightly patted my back . I noticed a white patch covering his forehead .

We were so close...

"Careful when you walk at night ." I nod . He stared thoughtfully into my eyes . With a swift of his thumb , he wiped my cheek . My tears don't seem to stop , huh . 

"Why you crying ?" 

"Uh...um.." I struggled to form a single sentence and he softly chuckled . His arms let me go . Finally , I was too embarrassed...but I can't deny the warm feeling I felt when he held me...How can anyone do that? How can some people just feel different than others even if they're strangers ?

"There's a little warm corner there where you can stay the night . Bye-bye!" 

And with that he left . I just couldn't get myself to add another word moreover follow him . 

Heh...he's really nice...

I smile to myself as I head to the corner he pointed at . 

...

  No money , no phone , completely alone . At least I can think properly about everything that has happened so far .

Hisoka...The ultimate jerk who left me..I vow to myself I'll punch/slap you the second I see you . But...despite always being angry at him , I actually have a soft spot for that creep . I miss him though..
My training was pretty fun . He always made things fun , he hated boredom and so did I .
He saved me back then . He had no reason for that but he did . You know...sometimes I feel like I can really call him a friend ? It sounds crazy but I really feel comfortable telling him anything...
"Are you still not going to teach me how to build a house of cards ?!"
I crossed my arms in frustration .
"Well...you've been training hard , haven't you ? I guess..." He smiled .
"Uh-huh???" I said , full of excitement .
"I guess I'll think about it when you work harder than that ." He smirked and wiggled his etebrows , obviously teasing me .
"I hate you...hmph" I sighed with a pout . Then I heard a soft chuckle .
"Come here."
I slowly moved towards him and he held my hand , placing something in it . When I looked , it was a pack of cards!
"Are you-"
"Yes , but give it your best shot at first . Show me what you've got . I've trained too you know to master that ."

Heh...I can't stop smiling now...you idiot..

Illumi...I can hardly see through him . He...loves my cooking . I think that's the best thing about him.  His reactions when he smells the aroma of my dishes and when he takes the first bite...Inspite of every trouble I have , I used to laugh and smile when he did that .

Both of them are dangerous and thirsty for death...but they kinda helped me in their own ways .

Then that Man wanting me for my power all of a sudden...something seems fishy..if I have that power all along , then why did he wait till I'm a grown-up ? How did he even know where I was ? If they were going to look for me - if they actually had data about me- they'd look at my parents' house . How come he came to Illumi's where , almost coincidentally , I was there ?
Anyhow , I just have to settle this . I can't wait for two more days . I already made up my mind , I just needed time to confirm that .

"Oh , hey , whoever wants me! If you actually know all my whereabouts that much , then I'm ready for a visit , yeah? Come take me then!" I yell in the air for no one in particular . If someone saw/heard me , they'll pretty much think I'm out of my mind . I pull the hood down and sit , impatiently waiting . This is pretty stupid though..why am I acting like a child now?!

  I stand up again , pacing back and forth , biting my nails...nervous and worried about what I have done . I was almost certain I'd accept my decision...

Then , I heard a voice . Like a swirling of wind . In no time , someone was standing right in front of me . Someone masked .

"Follow me." He whispered in a hollow voice .

And I knew , I shouldn't have made that mistake .

---
A chapter yaaayyyyy I've missed it :") hope you liked it! Chrollo's first appearance hehe...:3
Oh , guys , Chrollo wasn't at Yorknew city at that time , and alone , so he just had things to do irrelevant with the story . I won't mention the reason later okay ? (Actually I didn't think about the precise reason heh sorry 😅😅😅 I just wanted to clarify that!)