Chrollo's Ending

"I love you , Chrollo ." I said it too quietly . Not because I wasn't sure it was him who I loved or if I was confirming it to myself...I found myself whispering it with a light smile , relieved and happy that he is the one .

He pushed aside the other two making his way right in front of me . He , too , had a warm smile and it was enough to assure me that I choosed right .

He placed his hands on both of my shoulders .
"I love you too . Even though we've only met for a little while , I was quite nervous around you ." Chrollo spoke slowly and carefully , he didn't seem to realize that Illumi and Hisoka were still in the room .
Whwn I sneaked a peek at their faces , Illumi looked unfazed . He shook his head in confusion and went outside . Hisoka looked rather annoyed . He frowned and cursed . He wasn't taking this really well . I looked
at Chrollo and he nodded before letting go of me .

I sheepishly stepped in front of Hisoka . He turned his head to the other side , avoiding eye contact . Ugh...

"Hisoka..." I held his arm and he didn't push me .
"I'm sorry I just...I don't love you that way..I've had alot of mixed feelings and I realized that..you're my friend . I'm really sorry , you'll find someone who'll have that much interest for fighting like you ."
He did chuckle at that .
Now , he's looking to me just as how we normally were .
"I think it's my own fault . If I kept you by my side all the time , you wouldn't have eyes for him . " He shot an icy glare to Chrollo , "Guess when we fight , I'll give it my best shot since you stole her away ." His eyes sent dangerous sparks to which Chrollo only shrugged .

But he softened when he turned to ne again , smiling .
"Take care , brat ." He ruffled my hair and pulled me to one last hug . Surely , we were going to meet again but I guess it's just a sign that he can't be flirty or touchy around me . I hug him back .
"I'll rip your neck off if you hurt her . Bye bye~" that was the last thing when he left .

"Ah , I was jealous of that! No hugging for anyone but me!" Chrollo exclaimed as soon as Hisoka left us alone and wrapped his arms around me .

"Sorryyy" I pout .

"Mmm you're forgiven ." He pecked my lips when I wasn't paying attention and my cheeks flushed red with my eyes wide open .

"Chrollo!"

"What ? It's just a peck . You're too cute , you know ." He pushed me on the bed on the other side of the room and got on top of me .

"...Hey ,what are you doing?" I asked , averting my gaze . He kissed my cheek , smiling as he said , "I love you ."
Ugh , that wasn't an answer to my question .
"..I love you too.." My face was turning redder by every second . He softly chuckled and leaned in , kissing me deeply for the first time .

...

Chrollo 's Pov

She slept again while watching TV .
I chuckle , always looking so harmless and peaceful when asleep even though she could be a literal hulk when she's up . I snuggle next to her , bringing s blanket with me and covering both of us . She must've felt the warmth next to her because she moved in closer wrapping her arms around my body .

Her face is just as beautiful as when I first saw her , nothing has ever changed . In fact , she grew more beautiful than before . The wrinkles and white hair...were things I still admired about her .

I remember how hard our relationship was . Mostly for her than me . I was too attached to the Phantom Troupe while , Reina , she never accepted anything we were doing from theft to murder . However , she never uttered a word . I didn't understabd the reason back then , I knew she hated our actions but she kept calm all along about it . Later , I understood that she is the best . She knew how close the phantom troupe was to my heart . But we had numerous fights . She cried alot . I did hurt her alot..I'm pretty thankful my neck is still there in its place . But both of us never wanted to give our love up . So , she tolerated me and my actions . And I was so so grateful for her , I showered her with love and understanding more than before . When my nen was gone and the troupe searched for a nen exorcist , I think I felt quite pleased...then the nen exorcist strangely disappeared . I was so mad not having my nen back and not knowing for how long I'll stay this way . Reina stood by my side , protecting me and encouraging me , that even though I had no power , things were still fine . I haven't gotten my nen back..and I left the troupe..

It hurt me and hurt them , but I was only being a burden of no use .

Reina's enemy was killed by Hisoka later . Reina was super angry , she almost fought him but contained herself at the last second . They stayed friends to this day .

Today , I wish...I wish Reina met me way before I made the Phantom troupe..maybe just maybe I wouldn't have been the person I was . Being with her taught me the importance of feeling guilty .

"You're taking the bigger part of the blanket!" I hear a groan from next to me .
"I'm not!"
"Yes you are!"

Both of us look to each other for half a minute then we burst into sweet laughter .

"I guess we still have a bit of childishness.." I say , stroking her cheek .
"Speak for yourself ." She smiles , too bright , brighter than the sun coming from the window illuminating the room .

Two children sprint across the room .
"Grandpa! Grandma! It's time for the story!"

"Is it already ?" I ask , looking at the clock behind me on the wall .

"Yes! Yes! Now tell us about your adventures! "
"You stopped when Grandma was about to fall from a cliff! What happened then ?"
"Did you save her grandpa ??"
"Maybe she used her own powers! Did you , Grandma?"

"Alright , Alright . We'll tell you but first..come give us a huge tight hug!" I exclaim happily and we share a hug together . My wife , my grandchildren around me .

"You're the best ." She says into my ear and smiles as she tightens her hug .

...

Finallyyy! I think I like this ending the most! What was your favorite ??

I am not sure if you guys noticed , but the sequence between the endings was intended! In Hisoka's , they had little children . In illumi's their child was a teenager and at last , in Chrollo's , they had grandchildren already! ❤️

I'm really going to miss this book! Thank you all for reading this , it really means so much to me . And I'm truly truly sorry if the book felt rushed or if there were mistakes or wrong details , it all was by mistake really .

I love you!

(Pssst I have thoughts on making a tragic illumi x oc story XD hope I can write that soon!)